Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (PSP)
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce delivers the newest and most revolutionary combat system to the franchise, with never-before-seen aerial fighting techniques, the ability to wield secondary weapons, and most of all the incredible "Fury" that transforms each fighter into a supernatural warrior.
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce is a game unlike any other in the series. For the first time, up to four friends can join together to form a "Strikeforce." As a team, players will travel to different towns, embark on quests, and use coordinated assaults to conquer heavily-armed fortresses and colossal beasts.
End of level bosses await intrepid heroes with a multitude of guises and deadly attacks while enemies, spread throughout each stage, possess much greater levels of intelligence and more powerful attacks. So now more than ever it's imperative that players work together as a team and find ways to overcome the challenges and obstacles that stand between them and victory.
New "Fury" transformations give characters even greater supernatural abilities and attacks, including lightning fast speed and the ability to fly. Warriors can now take to the skies and face off against their foes in spectacular aerial combat.
Later this year, additional Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce quests will be available free-of-charge, exclusively through PlayStation Store.
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce, rated T for Teen, is developed by Omega Force and is for 1 to 4 players. Multi-player play is via ad-hoc mode only.
Free Realms (PC)
Free Realms, rated E10+ for Everyone 10 and up, is a whimsical virtual world, loaded with fun for gamers of all ages. Whether you want to race karts, raise a pet, explore mystical forests or chat with friends, in Free Realms, you can do it all.
“We’ve designed Free Realms to be a fun, safe place for gamers of all ages to play online and are excited to finally open the doors to our adventure-packed world,” said Andy Sites, senior producer, Sony Online Entertainment. “Free Realms is free to play and truly lets you do what you want, when you want. Every member of the family will find something fun to do in Free Realms!”
In Free Realms, players can customize their characters and play a wide variety of minigames in a safe, online environment, packed with stunning visuals, distinctive environments, and social networking capabilities. Players are free to do or be anything: Become a ninja, cook a yummy meal, battle goblins, set out on epic quests or connect with friends through a safe, social networking page. The Free Realms Trading Card Game is a full-featured trading card game playable both digitally within the Free Realms online game and through a physical game available wherever you buy trading cards!
- Free Gameplay: Free Realms is free to play; however, additional content can be accessed through a Membership or micro-transactions.
- Rich Character Creation: With thousands of customizations and combinations, you can blend fantasy and reality to create your perfect avatar.
- Be Whoever You Want: Characters aren’t locked into classes or jobs – you can be a ninja one minute and a race kart driver the next.
- Kid Safe: Free Realms is designed with kids’ safety in mind and has pre-canned chat, reporting, filters and Parental Controls that allow for the customization of security options, for younger players.
- Something for Everyone: Players can take care of pets, sort mail, race go-karts, battle goblins or cook meals for their friends.
- Vibrant, Deep Environment: Adventurous gamers can spend hours exploring towns, bustling cities, beaches, forests, snowy mountaintops and more.
- Connect with Friends: Whether you’re meeting up with old friends or finding new ones, Free Realms allows players to stay connected through its social networking page. Just log in, see what your friends have been up to, click their avatars and join them in Free Realms.
- Everyone Can Access: Free Realms is designed to run on nearly all PCs. The game will stream to your PC as you play, so Free Realms will not take up a lot of memory and will download quickly.
- Trading Card Game: The Free Realms Trading Card Game will let players pit fun characters like dragons and goblins against one another in fun, fast-paced combat. Half the game is collecting new cards so you are armed with the best lineup of attacks and defenses to prove your might in online tournaments.
Station Access subscribers will receive a Free Realms Membership with their all-in-one subscription.
Stalin vs. Martians (PC)
Stalin vs. Martians is an absolutely over-the-top PC thriller. Fun and accessible, it takes a simple arcade-like approach to the genre of real-time strategy. The player controls the Red Army, as it defends Earth from the Martian Invasion of 1942, a highly classified military operation which even today remains a closely guarded state secret. Stalin himself conducts the mission briefings and later even becomes a playable unit.
“Late last week, Stalin informed us that he’d be ready on the 29th” said Tom Söderlund, Executive Producer at Mezmer Games. “And when Stalin tells you that he’s going to be ready, you listen and act accordingly. We had no choice but to unleash the game today.”
Stalin vs. Martians is a joint development of BWF, Dreamlore Studios and N-Game Studios, currently available as digital download on all leading digital distribution portals including GamersGate, Direct2Drive, Steam and Impulse.
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate (PC)
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate provides over 15 hours of additional entertainment with all-new engrossing storylines, professional voice acting, enchanting musical scores, new in-game content, and much more. Neverwinter Nights 2 is set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe by Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro. Dungeons & Dragons is under license from Hasbro.
Developed by Ossian Studios, Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate is the first full featured Adventure Pack available from Atari. Set in the infamous Forgotten Realms city of Westgate, players find themselves in possession of a powerful but cursed treasure that threatens to destroy them. Linked to the underworld organization known as the Night Masks, the treasure will draw players into a city-spanning clash between warring factions. Players must choose their allegiance in order to break the curse and ultimately uncover a plot that threatens Westgate itself.
From the creators of the critically-acclaimed Neverwinter Nights module, Darkness over Daggerford, Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate will feature a non-linear, open-ended single-player campaign with numerous sidequests covering more than 15 hours of gameplay. Atari's new Adventure Pack will also feature 3 new companions; an entirely new underground Sewer tileset themed after the seedy underbelly of Westgate; a host of new monsters to do battle with, including some truly epic foes; an exciting original musical score; as well as hundreds of new lines of professionally recorded dialogue.
The Neverwinter Nights franchise has sold more than three million copies worldwide, is translated into 10 languages, sold in more than 40 countries and features one of the largest and most active fan communities in all of gaming. To date, fans of the franchise, which includes Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide, Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer have created more than 5,000 modifications to the original game using the award-winning toolset included with the full game that allows players to create their own universes, quests and storylines.
The new Mysteries of Westgate, as well as future adventure packs, requires the installation of Neverwinter Nights 2. Mysteries of Westgate is now available for purchase and direct download from Atari.
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate, rated T for Teen, is available at a suggested retail price of $9.99.