The FREE Limited Edition Upgrade is only available by pre-ordering and will include the following:
- Collectable Limited Edition packaging
- A two-disc original soundtrack that contains 48 tracks by Guilty Gear's Daisuke Ishiwatari (19 more than the version released in Japan!)
- Bonus video disc containing basic tutorials, expert advice, character-specific strategies, and much more!
The bonus video disc marks the first ever collaboration of top BlazBlue players around the nation, showcasing talent from the fighting game community at Dustloop.com and Shoryuken.com. Within the bonus video disc, new and veteran players will be treated a full-scale tutorial detailing basic attacks, special moves, distortion drives, proven basic and advance combos, and advanced strategies and tactics per character. Get the upper hand in combat, direct from the pro-players themselves!
Additionally, fans can get a head start of the competition and preorder at GameStop, GameCrazy, and Amazon.com!
- The First HD 2D Fighter from the Creators of the Guilty Gear Series!: Be prepared to be blinded by the awesomeness that is BlazBlue, with its stunning characters-each one animated with over 1800 frames of hand-drawn, high-definition sprites!
- Console-Exclusive Content!: Brand new music, animations, backgrounds, and a fully fleshed-out story mode have been made exclusively for the console release!
- Dual Language Support!: Experience the fully realized BlazBlue saga with fully-voiced dialogue in English or Japanese!
- Online Battle: Train your skills online through ranked and player battles. Create online lobbies where up to six players can battle each other or spectate from the sidelines to gauge their opponents!
- A Plethora of Defensive and Offensive Options at Your Disposal!: Take advantage of Barriers, Counter Assaults, Rapid Cancels, Barrier Bursts, Ukemi Tactics, Distortion Drives, and console-exclusive Astral Heat for all characters!
BlazBlue will give fighting game fans across the globe the chance to enjoy the title that has been hailed as “the true renaissance of 2D fighting games” when it is released June 30, 2009!
More articles about BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger