In Skate City Heroes fans will get the feel of skateboarding as players can get up on their feet and use the Wii Balance Board accessory, bringing action and innovation into the living room for the whole family.
Virus, your arch-nemesis, has just kidnapped your skating buddy and up to you to save him! And best of all, its totally Balance Board compatible.
Become a skateboard master as you zip between hover cars, grind on rails, and pull sick tricks and combos throughout a futuristic metropolis. Hidden bonuses and items will help you impress the evil captor in order to free your friend.
Your grappling laser and trusty skateboard are all you need to smack down your nemesis and restore peace to the city!
Get ready to ride—huge futuristic environments will have players grinding on the rooftops of skyscrapers, flipping through ultramodern factories, and racing between aerial trains and hover cars around the city. Get hands on—fend off aggressive opponents with combinations and attack moves while your player blazes by enemies on skateboards or hovercraft. Get competitive—up to four players can battle it out in split-screen multiplayer challenges.
- Wii Balance Board compatible.
- Ride in futuristic environments around the city - grinding high on top of skyscrapers, flipping through ultramodern factories, racing between aerial trains and hover cars is just the beginning.
- Choose from six playable characters - each with their own unique skills and skating strengths.
- Use different combinations and attack moves to get rid of aggressive opponents.
- Unique missions and side-games keep the players progressing through the story.
- Up to four players can battle it out in a variety of multiplayer modes.
More articles about Skate City Heroes