Dark Horizon and Tarr Chronicles- Both for $2.99 - Savings: Over 85% OFF
Dark Horizon: The space action game Dark Horizon takes place in a breathtaking atmospheric universe with an epic storyline about the fight for survival. In this world you can choose play as the mysterious race “Guardians,” among others, through 22 missions of space combats to save the humanity from the all-destroying hazard, the Mirk. Use the help of your allies: other Guardians will fight side by side with you, and biomechanical race bios will assist you with their high-tech devices and weapons.
Tarr Chronicles: In the universe of Tarr, there are no light and dark sides, no right and wrong. It is the world where all the races have united against one enemy, where the struggle is not for resources, but for life; for the life of the dying galaxy.
Battlecruiser Talestra – the flagship of Alliance Forces – was sent in a remote star system to guard science groups exploring an ancient, abandoned city. But owing to a break down in its hyper-engine Talestra comes in the wrong part of galaxy. And now the crew has to make a long way to their home. The main character is a pilot of an elite fighter squad, which is a part of Talestra's combatant forces. Together with other crew members, you will have to overcome all the severities fallen to the lost cruiser's lot.
Company of Heroes Gold and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor for $39:95 - Savings: $20 OFF
Published by THQ, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor is the expansion to the Game of the Year winner and highest rated real time strategy franchise Company of Heroes. Featuring new campaigns to overcome, units to command, and battlefields to conquer, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor delivers evolved gameplay mechanics and 3 episodic adventures including 9 new missions, 3 new Multiplayer Modes, and new abilities to master.
The Company of Heroes Gold Edition includes the original Company of Heroes and Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts.
Helldorado - $14.99 - Savings: 50% OFF
Welcome to Helldorado. Shoot your way in… and out… if you can!
1883, SANTA FE. Peace in this town has shattered by a shocking kidnapping. As John Cooper, it’s up to you to either cough up a hefty ransom or set out with a posse to make wrong right again. There’s much more than just money at stake here. Gather your men and ride on a series of challenging missions to stop treacherous, marauding outlaws. Saloon fights, jail-breaks, shoot-outs, and a lightly defended train carrying lots of loot set the stage for this Wild West Adventure. Will you live to tell the tale?
- 60 different enemies with tactical behavior driven by our advanced AI system
- Multi-character game play: Play as 6 different characters, each with different specialist skills, abilities, and weaponry.
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Movie Mode: Record your heroic deeds!
- Wild West: Experience truly authentic Wild West locations on the PC, from a stormy rain robbery to bloody sunsets and beautiful old New Orleans, and more.
- Technology: Switch between tactical view & actions view seamlessly, Bloom and HDR rendering, PhysXageia technology
- Weapons and Equipment: 6 shooter pistol, shotguns, rifle, bow and arrow, derringer, knifes, tomahawks and other weapons found in an 1880’s arsenal.
Prey – $7.49 - Savings: 50% OFF
Prey tells the story of Tommy, a Cherokee garage mechanic stuck on a reservation going nowhere. Abducted along with his people to a menacing mothership orbiting Earth, he sets out to save himself and his girlfriend and eventually his planet.
- Built on an enhanced Doom 3 engine, the most impressive 3D engine used in a released game.
- Portal technology adds a new dimension to gameplay, allowing enemies to appear out of thin air and create new and completely original puzzles and gameplay styles.
- Several never-before-seen gameplay elements such as Spirit Walking, Wall Walking, and Deathwalk.
- Highly organic, living environment that itself can attack Tommy.
- A deep, emotional story of love and sacrifice.
- Tommy has a sidekick, a spiritual hawk that can help him fight enemies and decipher the alien language of the living ship.
- Multiplayer game support that takes advantage of the unique gameplay styles in Prey.