Majesco's Cooking Mama franchise has sold more than 4 million units domestically.
Developed by Cooking Mama Limited, all five games within the Cooking Mama franchise feature easy to pick-up-and-play entertainment for people of all ages.
"We are thrilled to reach this significant milestone. Majesco's #1 franchise continues to resonate with gamers of all ages and genders," said Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Majesco. "We will continue to explore ways to expand the Mama brand with innovative and compelling products that offer new entertainment experiences."
The Cooking Mama franchise includes:
- Cooking Mama for Nintendo DS: Released in September 2006, the very first cooking game introduced quirky Mama to gamers everywhere, scored industry awards and established fun and addictive Touch Screen play with bite-sized recipe mini-games. SRP $19.99.
- Cooking Mama: Cook Off for Wii: Released in March 2007, Mama's first Wii debut turned the Wii Remote into a universal kitchen tool that players could use to whip up international delicacies in their living rooms. SRP $19.99.
- Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends for Nintendo DS: Mama's handheld follow up added customization, new recipes and hungry dinner guests to the series so no one had to eat alone. SRP $29.99.
- Cooking Mama World Kitchen for Wii: The Wii sequel gave the iconic leading lady a full 3D makeover and added kitchen mini-games, customization and 2-player cooperative cooking into the stew pot. Now available for a new low price of $29.99.
- Gardening Mama for Nintendo DS: Fresh for spring, Mama's first brand offshoot proved that her superior skills weren't confined to the kitchen. The game transforms the Nintendo DS stylus into a universal gardening tool that green thumbs in-the-making will use to plant, nurture and harvest flowers, fruits and vegetables. Gamers can download a playable demo currently in approximately 10,000 Nintendo kiosks at major retailers nationwide. SRP $29.99.
All games in the Cooking Mama series are rated E for Everyone and available at retailers nationwide.
More articles about Cooking Mama