Inspired by J.J. Abrams’ upcoming Star Trek movie from Paramount Pictures, Star Trek: D-A-C is a fast-paced, top-down space shooter where players take the captain's chair and engage in intense online multi-player or co-op battles. Pick up and play, then lead your team to victory.
Star Trek: D-A-C allows fans to directly control a variety of ships and pitch battles between Starfleet and the Romulan Empire. Up to 12 players can compete in thrilling team combat. There are three game play modes - single player, online multiplayer and online co-op. For each mode, there are three different game types - Team DeathMatch, Assault and Conquest. Players can choose from three ship types for each faction, including the newfeatured in the "Star Trek" film. Each ship - the powerful Flagship, the nimble Fighter and the devastating Bomber - offers its own unique capabilities for players to master and manipulate as they fight for victory. In addition to featuring the new U.S.S. Enterprise, Star Trek: D-A-C incorporates music and signature sounds taken directly from the new "Star Trek" film.
Choose your side, fire your weapons, boldly go!
Key Features :
- 12-player online play – feat. 3 game modes and stat tracking
- 3 classes of vessels per faction: Flagship, Bomber and Fighter feat. the new USS Enterprise from the film
- Variety of power-ups special pickups
- Music from the motion picture (SFX by Ben Burtt, known for Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Wall-E), but no voiceovers
- Powered by Naked Sky's NimbusEngine
- DLC ready, possibility for new ships, levels, objectives.
Texas Cheat 'Em
Deck your Avatar out and grab a seat at the poker table. Create your own luck of the draw in an Xbox LIVE Party by stealing chips, folding for free, or revealing the community cards in advance. Play casino-themed mini-games to activate bigger and better cheating abilities as you go, and you’ll turn bad hands into bold winnings.
It's not whether you win or lose … it's about how far you can bend the rules without getting caught. In Texas Cheat 'Em™, that's pretty darn far. Play casino-themed mini-games to activate one of 15 cheating abilities—then make your own luck. Turn a bad hand into a sure thing. Send your opponent's Royal Flush right down the drain. Steal chips, fold for free, or know the community cards in advance. Cheat strangers out of their fortunes over Xbox Live … before they do it to you. Remember: glory is forever, but broke is only funny when it happens to someone else.
Key Features :
- No such thing as fair: Forget those namby-pamby games that insist on fair play. Texas Cheat 'Em is a card-based party game that's all about winning -- by any means necessary.
- Casino fun: Play fast-paced casino-themed games like Roulette, Blackjack, and Strength Test to activate your cheating abilities.
- Cheat away: Use one of 15 available cheats to give yourself an advantage. X-Ray Vision reveals an opponent's cards. Don't like the hand you've been dealt? Swap a better card out of the deck. Or forget the cards and steal another player's chips!
- Solo and multiplayer: Play solo or trounce up to eight friends in a variety of online multiplayer modes!
Star Trek: D-A-C and Texas Cheat 'Em are available on Xbox LIVE Arcade for for 800 Microsoft points.
More articles about Star Trek: D.A.C.