Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen propels players straight into an adrenaline-pumping battle for supremacy across the globe where every second and every choice makes the difference between mankind's salvation and annihilation.
The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen video game lets gamers step into the shoes of the Autobots or Decepticons, select any available mission and pick from the largest, most diverse range of playable Transformers - each with their own distinct abilities and weaponry. Set in unique environments across the globe such as Cairo and Shanghai, the game allows players to instantly switch between vehicle and robot modes as they drive, fly, fight and blast their way through intense, pressure-packed levels. After engaging in single player action, players for the first time ever will be able to go online and battle friends in all-new multiplayer modes.
Jablonsky is best known for contributing music to the original score for 2007’s live-action Transformers movie and, more recently, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie. Jablonsky is also highly regarded for his work in the original score to the video game Gears of War 2.
Tahouri is best known for his contributions to the score for the 2008 blockbuster movie Iron Man. Julien-K’s “Technical Difficulties” was included on the soundtrack to the 2007 Transformers movie and was featured in the film’s closing credits. Their debut album, “Death to Analogue” was released on March 10, 2009 through Metropolis Records. The band was featured on the main stage of the 2007 Projekt Revolution tour and has toured as an opening act for rock band Evanescence.
- Players can take on the role of their favorite Autobots and Decepticons such as Optimus Prime, Starscream, Bumblebee and Ironhide, along with new characters making their first appearance in a game. With two distinct campaigns that allow players to save or destroy the human race, players can unlock and play missions in any order and with different characters for a whole new experience.
- Instantaneously convert from a colossal robot to a dynamic land or air vehicle such as a diesel truck, sports car, military chopper or fighter jet. New, ultra-fluid transformations can be performed in-motion anytime and anywhere, allowing players to strategically propel through and decimate hordes of enemies with incredible agility.
- For the first time ever in the Transformers universe, players can engage in full, multiplayer action, taking the epic war between the Autobots and Decepticons online to play with friends in a multitude of competitive game modes as they utilize their characters’ unique weapons and abilities to lead their teams to victory.
- Each Transformer can unleash a unique array of assaults on its enemies – ranging from powerful missile attacks and rapid-fire chain guns to explosive energy blasts and visceral melee strikes – allowing players to pick from a variety of weapons and moves in their character’s arsenal and experience diverse gameplay in every brutal encounter.
- Every second counts as players drive, fly, fight and blast their way through gripping, pulse-pounding levels straight from the film and beyond to determine the ultimate fate of the world.
The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen video game is currently in development by Luxoflux for the Xbox 360 and the PS3, and for PC by Beenox Studios.
Also, Krome Studios is developing distinct Wii and PS2 versions, utilizing the individual platform features to deliver an intense 3rd person action adventure game that combines dynamic robot combat with arcade-style vehicle sequences and flight-based levels. In addition, two completely different titles are being developed for NDS by Vicarious Visions, allowing players to take on Autobot or Decepticon-specific campaigns. For the PSP system, a unique, fast-paced action arcade title is being developed by Savage Entertainment.
More articles about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen