Join the hospital staff in Hysteria Hospital, a time-management strategy game where players vie to become the best nurse in America! Care for hordes of patients with irrational symptoms in a fast-paced, manic hospital environment.
“Hysteria Hospital challenges players to race up and down hospital floors, treating testy patients with crazy ailments while saving your emergency room from turning into mass hysteria,” says Greg Lanz, general manager of O-Games. “The Wii and DS are ideal platforms for the frantic pace of this hilarious hospital game.”
Hysteria Hospital Game Features:
- Advance your nursing career to run the busiest emergency room in America located in New York City’s General Hospital!
- A flood of patients threaten to turn your emergency room into chaos! You are the only person who can handle the craziness and keep the patients happy!
- Design your emergency room for easy access to life-saving tools
- Juggle the waiting room list to keep everyone happy and stop them from exploding with rage
- Diagnose patients correctly in triage so they don’t return later
- Use cutting edge equipment to identify more than 15 different medical conditions
- Rush from patient to patient to treat their ailments
- 60+ levels of excitement and hysterical pressure
Hysteria Hospital: Emergency Ward is scheduled to launch in retail stores on June 16, 2009 for Wii, and NDS