Killing Floor (PC)
Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS set in the devastated cities and countryside of England after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military dropped into these locations with a simple mission: Survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments!
- Cooperative gameplay for up to six players against multiple waves of specimens
- Persistent Perks system, allowing players to convert their in-game achievements into permanent improvements to their character's skills and abilities
- Over 40 Steam Achievements, including “Dignity for the dead” for killing 10 enemies feeding on dead teammates' corpses and “Hot Cross Fun” for finishing off 25 burning enemies with a Crossbow
- Slow-motion “ZEDtime” to better watch those crucial and violent creature deaths, even in multiplayer
- Solo game mode for offline play
- Nine different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, to chainsaws, chain-guns and rocket-launchers
- 12+ weapons for the players to chose from, ranging from knives and fire-axes to pump shotguns, rifles and a flamethrower
- Equip your team with welders, medical tools and body armor to help your odds of survival
- Choose which Perks to play with to best balance out your co-op team against the horrors
- Open, non-linear play areas: choose when and where to fight — or run; weld doors closed to direct the monster horde down alternate corridors
- Fully-configurable, allowing players to change the difficulty level, number of creature waves, or even set up their own favorite waves of monsters
- Support for Steam Friends and other Steamworks features
- Includes SDK for the creation of new levels and mods
Killing Floor is avaialble as digital download on Steam for $19.99.
Swords & Soldiers (Wii)
Swords & Soldiers is the first side-scrolling strategy game on Wii, allowing for accessible and deep gameplay, a clear overview of the battlefield, and most importantly, for our artists to show off their beard-drawing skills. Players can choose from three powerful and unique factions as they let loose their armies and cast awesome spells to destroy the enemies' castle. Swords & Soldiers is developed and published by Ronimo Games.
There's the Vikings, Aztecs and Chinese factions, each with their own very unique units and spells. They can battle it out across 30 campaign levels. In single player skirmishes against an AI or in the splitscreen multiplayer against a friend! During the epic campaigns, players can also unlock challenge modes which twists the gameplay into exciting highscore challenges.
To top it all off, there's an achievement system to track your awesomeness in the world of Swords & Soldiers! If you get them all, you'll receive a special code. Send this code to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win an awesome goodie bag!
Swords & Soldiers is available in Europe and Australia for WiiWare on May the 15th 2009 for 1000 Wii Points, with the North American release later this year.