Love mysteries, twisting plots and sinister villains? Love puzzles, adventure and high tech gadgets? Now players can enjoy the thrill of solving the mystery, while re-joining their MySims friends. MySims Agents is an original IP, mystery-solving adventure game for the Wii and NDS where players are the heroic agents who must stop a sinister plot that threatens the fate of an entire city.
“We’re thrilled to bring you MySims Agents, the next game from MySims, and something completely different than any MySims game before,” said Tim LeTourneau, General Manager of the MySims franchise. “Its mystery-meets-adventure theme allows players to hone their problem-solving skills while still enjoying all of the beloved MySims charm; characters, customization and humor.”
MySims Agents for the Wii
In MySims Agents players take on the role of a special agent on a mission to uncover and foil the sinister plans of Morcubus, the corrupt CEO of MorcuCorp. Players will search for clues and solve cases across the city and far beyond as they piece together his nefarious plans. Armed with a set of increasingly sophisticated gadgets, players will track footprints, pick locks, hack into computers and do molecular forensics. They will jump, climb, balance and build their way to follow cases no matter where they lead, even taking a private jet to reach an ancient temple, a spooky mansion and an icy mountaintop chalet. Along the way they meet MySims they can recruit to build up their own team of agents, and unlock rare items they can use to deck out their headquarters.
- Explore the world – explore your city and beyond, from a ski chalet on the top of an icy mountain to an ancient temple in the depths of the jungle.
- Solve mysteries – Use your wits, skills and trusty collection of gadgets to solve puzzling mysteries. Follow leads wherever they take you, whether it requires jumping, climbing, balancing, picking locks, or hacking into computers. All your sleuthing abilities are brought into play, from interrogation to forensics, from following footprints to fixing machines.
- Build your own team of Agents – Recruit MySims you meet along the way to come back to your headquarters and join your team. Send them out on missions to gather information and unlock rewards for you.
- Construct and customize – Deck out your headquarters with treasures from your adventures, customize it to look the way you want and equip it to maximize the skills of your team.
MySims Agents for the Nintendo DS
In MySims Agents on the Nintendo DS, you take the role of an agent assigned by the agency to help a mayor stop a notorious thief from stealing the town treasure. You must search for clues, solve devious puzzles and match wits with the mysterious thief in order to protect the treasure. Your investigations will have you talking to your favorite MySims and searching for clues in underground caverns. Only the brightest and best agent will succeed!
- Solve the Mystery – Follow the trail of the master thief and thwart his plans every step of the way.
- Customization of Town – Customize the look of the town to solve puzzles on your adventure and to make it your own.
- Build Relationships – Talk and learn about the MySims so that you can gain their trust, collect clues, and get valuable items.
- Mini Games – Play 10 mini games that will sharpen your skills as an agent and lead you closer to solving each case.
MySims Agents, developed by The Sims Studio, is scheduled to be available worldwide fall of 2009.
More articles about MySims Agents