Little League World Series Baseball 2009 is a natural progression for the franchise, offering Little Leaguers and their families more features and refined, accessible gameplay.
Little League World Series Baseball 2009 is the second officially licensed Little League video game for next-generation consoles, and once again it is being developed by world renowned Japanese studio NOW Production. Players will have the chance to become a Little League World Series baseball Champion, or play with up to three other friends in a variety of exhibition modes. New features include a full team editor, regional tournaments, all new stadiums, new skills challenges, an expanded set of collectible content and much more. Both versions improve upon the popular motion and stylus controls, respectively, for batting and pitching.
- More in-depth customizable player features and equipment
- All-new power-ups and talent cards, in addition to talent vs. talent situations that add a new level of strategy to the game
- New authentic fields to play on
- Brand new mini-games Around the Horn and Dunk Dugout
- Enhanced in-game play-by-play calls from legendary announcers Gary Thorne and Brent Musburger
Activision's Little League World Series Baseball 2009, developed by NOW Production, will be released this June for Wii and NDS.
More articles about Little League World Series Baseball 2009