Former Etherlite Secret Agent Ryan Lennox, now obsolete and betrayed by those close to him is a man who knows no fear! In a desperate bid to uncover his former employers secret agenda Lennox makes a pact with the devil. Embarking on an action-packed voyage into a world of deception and betrayal, armed with special abilities and military grade weaponry, Ryan Lennox is a man who must succeed.
Lennox will need to master his devilish powers to uncover the truth and restore the delicate balance of good and evil. The captivating plot sees Lennox journey from ancient monastery catacombs and secret mountain hideouts to sprawling harbor docks and industrial oil refineries, before finally facing his ultimate showdown...
Infernal uses a state-of-the-art Physics engine enabling highly interactive worlds with destroyable walls and objects, while giving the player the ability to use a vast array of weapons. This is supported by using high level graphics and a stunning overall design based on locations throughout Europe and the USA.
- Stunning 3rd Person Shooter with deep & engaging storyline
- Explore a range of stunning environments & locations across 3 levels of difficulty
- Over 10 hours of gameplay
- Control a variety of guns and weapons as well as supernatural forces to increase their power
- Engange in Hand to Hand combat, or utilize a range of weaponry
- Duck and cover system to avoid enemy attacks
- Fight intelligent opponents who use the environment to their advantage
- Utilize a vast array of supernatural powers such as telekinesis & teleportation to overcome obstacles and enemies
- Harvest the energy of your enemies to heal and to replenish your Infernal mana
Infernal will be released exclusively to console on Xbox 360 in Q2 2009!
More articles about Infernal: Hell's Vengeance