- Fixed bug preventing campaign games from being saved
- Fixed bug causing crash when clicking on a map to load in skirmish setup
- Fixed bug causing crashes when clicking units after loading a saved game
- Fixed bug causing defeat message when a player wins if the turn order has been changed
- Fixed bug preventing saved games from loading if turn order is changed
- Fixed incorrect button tooltips
- Slowed AI moves down so that players get a better idea of what the AI is doing
- Updated side panel colours to more closely match map colours
Conquest! Medieval Realms, developed by Illustrious Software, is a turn-based game where the objective is to conquer up to 7 opposing players (either AI players or other human players) by defeating their armies and capturing their lands - to do this you will need to unite all of your lands, build up a powerful economy, and raise armies to defend the homeland and to take lands from your enemies.
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
- Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
- Play as the English or the French in the Hundred Years War, or fight the Wars of the Roses.
- Play games with up to 8 human players across a LAN or the internet.
- Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the campaign or skirmish modes.
- Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
- Use the included editors to create your own maps and campaigns
The game is expected to release for digital download worldwide in March 2009.
More articles about Conquest! Medieval Realms