In the aftermath of a great war, when your enemy has wiped out everything you hold dear, the time has come to regroup and strike back. Enlist in the Morphid army and use all the weapons and genetic powers at your disposal to eradicate the New Order menace!
Project Aftermath is an Arcade RTS game where you command up to four squads of soldiers in exciting battles in a retro-futuristic world. Equip your squads to suit your playing style, researching new items using the spoils of war; choosing from over 100 different weapons, armour, power-up augmentations and spell-like special attacks.
Engage in hectic massed battles against hordes of enemies. Capture strategic locations, rescue hostages and slaughter indiscriminately! Explore the landscape to locate hidden treasures and uncover the secrets of both your enemy and the mysterious planet you find yourselves on. Replay missions using fewer soldiers and items to earn greater rewards.
Action, mystery, hideous manmachine hybrids; Project Aftermath has it all.
Games Faction have today released an update for Project Aftermath, the company's flag-ship title, including 92 Achievements. The Achievement system will work for both Steam and non-Steam users, enabling everyone to enjoy the challenge of collecting the Achievements on offer. In addition, Project Aftermath has been given a timely price cut to $9.99. The price reduction is in place at GamesFaction.com and other distributors will follow suit shortly.
Managing Director, Lee Hickey says "In these tough times, people demand a great product at a great price. Releasing new content and reducing the price to $9.99, makes PA a very attractive purchase."
Creative Director, Malcolm Reed notes "We are really happy to offer the Achievements to both Steam and non-Steam users. Achievements provide a new challenge and more play time, we hope to keep people very busy with ours
Key Features :
- Experience 10 missions of thrilling, fast paced action on a mysterious alien world.
- 20 Challenge missions to test your skills to the limit
- Command up to 4 Heroes and see them become more powerful as they gain experience.
- Classless Heroes mean that you can equip your squad your way, using over 100 different items in 1000s of combinations.
- In-game tactical deployment. Create turrets, deploy grunt-hunting drones, call for backup, request equipment changes mid-mission and more...
- You decide how tough a mission is. Over or under equip your Heroes to blast your way through or to challenge the online high score tables.
- Collect Honours for exceptional skill in battle.
More articles about Project Aftermath