Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper (PC)
The Sherlock Holmes franchise has proved to be one of the top franchises in adventure gaming, with top-selling titles such as Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened and Sherlock Holmes: Mystery of the Mummy, titles known for their impressive graphics and challenging puzzles. This terrifying new game pairs Sherlock Holmes against one of the world’s most famous serial killers, Jack the Ripper. Players will have the opportunity to step into the shoes of one of the greatest detectives of all time, accompanied throughout the game by his faithful companion, Dr. Watson. The game offers both a first person view and a third person view for a truly immersive adventure gaming experience and players will be able to use their gathered clues to test out their theories throughout the game using a unique crime scene reconstruction feature.
Sherlock Holmes, one of the world’s best known detectives is matched up with the most dangerous serial killer in England’s history, Jack the Ripper. The Year is 1888, London has been overtaken by a series of gruesome murders and police are left baffled, with no leads. The murders continue and Sherlock Holmes steps up to the case, setting out on a terrifying adventure to seek out the identity of Jack the Ripper.
Take on the role of master sleuth Sherlock Holmes as you venture into the dark, grim streets of London searching for the macabre trail of… Jack the Ripper. During this terrifying adventure, Sherlock will attempt to shed some light on the mystery that shrouds the identity and motive of the infamous killer.
- From Frogwares, the award-winning developers of Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
- Scour eerie environments and interrogate mysterious suspects
- Carefully search for clues in first-person, or zoom-out to third-person and observe the incredible surroundings
- An original system that allows you to piece together individual crimes and test your hypothesis as the investigation unfolds
- A progressive hint system included to point the player in the right direction during puzzle solving
Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Rippe, rated of M for Mature, and will sell for a suggested retail price of $19.99 USD.