Spidy is a great platform adventure, offering an innovative control system that exploits physic game mechanics, and empowers user generated content through the NDSi camera, creating new game maps to play and share.
Help Spidy survive in the fierce world of insects, using its spider webs to catch nourishment, create traps and move around saving obstacles and threats across
multiple levels of great beauty.
Innovative control system based on the Nintendo Stylus, allowing performing multiple original and fun actions based on real physics, like swinging, grabbing, jumping, etc.
Players will be able to create new game maps by drawing them on paper and capturing them through the DSi camera, which can be then played or exchanged with other players.
- A fresh story, with an attractive and original plot
- Innovative Stylus based control system
- Physics based game mechanic
- Over 20 different game maps of great beauty and fun
- Variety of enemies, including Final Bosses
- Use Spidy’s friends help to surpass obstacles and threats
- Use the NDSi camera to generate your very own new game maps
- Achievement system to unblock new game content
- Multiple power-ups and collectable items
- Co-Op & Competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players
Enigma Software Productions' Spidy is scheduled for release in 2009.