Armed with weapons including assault rifles, flame throwers and a teddy bear filled with C4 explosives, Zombie Apocalypse throws gamers on a mission to obliterate as many zombies as they can in order to defend the human race.
In this action-packed battle, gamers will test their dual analog stick shooting skills in an epic fight against the undead. The ultimate goal is to survive 55 days of battles across seven environments. When the mission is complete and the threat of a zombie epidemic is over, players can re-live the apocalypse with seven additional challenging game modes that become unlocked.
In Zombie Apocalypse, players can use an array of up to 11 lethal weapons to stop the zombie attacks and rescues survivors. To add to the intense action and constant chaos throughout the game, environmental hazards are put in place to crush, burn, slice and annihilate packs of zombies all at once. The arcade style shooter also allows up to four players at a time to play locally or via the Internet as they as they compete for the highest scores.
- Killer Environments – Use the environmental hazards to crush, burn, slice, or cause many other types of destruction on the zombie masses
- Trigger-mortis - 11 devastating weapons are at your disposal to blow the heads of the living dead or when your trigger finger is tired use the chainsaw to eviscerate them in a more up close and personal manner
- 55 Days Later – Survive 55 days of battles across 7 environments and you will be rewarded with not becoming a brainless zombie
- Slaughter Zombies as a Team – Play with 4 players locally or via the internet and work as a team to rescue survivors and put down as many brain eaters as you can while competing for high scores
- More Zombie Modes – Re-live the apocalypse with 7 challenging unlockable game modest
More articles about Zombie Apocalypse