Vertigo is a high-rolling, adrenalin-fuelled combination of futuristic racing, puzzle solving and precision control.
Vertigo challenges players to take their Xorb across 54 hair-raising landscapes and nine different worlds, each with their own unique treacherous terrain and death defying obstacles. Along the way players can upgrade their Xorb, seek hidden shortcuts and collect power-ups to help them survive all with the goal of becoming the fastest and most envied Xorber in the Universe!
For added playability, Vertigo for Wii features Wii board compatibility, allowing players to use either the Wiimote or Wii balance board for an all-new realistic balancing experience.
“Vertigo is a high-rolling, adrenaline-fueled combination of futuristic racing, puzzle solving and precision control,” said Adam McGowan, marketing director for Playlogic. “With four multiplayer gaming modes, this is the ideal game for the entire family or a competitive group of friends. Vertigo takes gaming to dizzying new heights, where only the most skilled can survive!”
Vertigo takes Wii and PC gaming to dizzy new heights – where only the skillful can survive...!
- 54 challenging tracks across 9 different environments
- Three Xorb racing classes to progress through, each offering their own unique control attributes, unlockables and upgrades
- Fully customizable Shell type, Bodywork or Hatch and tune your Xorb for ultimate precision control
- Includes Arcade, Career, Practice and Time Trial modes
- Wii board compatible with unique Wii board gaming mode
- 4 multiplayer gaming modes including Time Trail, Xorb football, Death Match and 10-pin Xorb bowling
Vertigo will be released for PC and Wii on June 16, 2009.
More articles about Vertigo