Elite Forces: Unit 77 (NDS)
Developed by Abylight and co-published by Gammick Entertainment, Elite Forces: Unit 77 is an action-driven, squad-based shooter. Featuring a unique blend military action, strategy and tactics style gameplay, players will traverse the globe to save hostages and put an end to the terrorist threat.
A series of mysterious disappearances of high profile personalities from the worlds of science, industry and entertainment reveal a horrific global terrorist threat. With the clock running and the lives of the hostages and millions of others in danger, the international community's last hope lies with an extremely covert and highly specialized military team: Unit 77. Made up out of four professionals who are the best in their respective field, Unit 77 must combine their skills to stop massive world destruction by the hands of the terrorists.
- An intense combination of action, military strategy and tactics for Nintendo DS. Shoot your enemies while you tackle all the challenges that stand between your team and the hostages!
- Control four characters whose specialized skills are well-defined: the quiet and effective sniper, the fearless explosives expert, the brilliant hacker and the devastatingly powerful gunner.
- You work strategically uniting your forces into a squad when enemy forces outnumber you, or can control one character at a time for greater tactical moves.
- Pursue your enemies around the world through detailed 3D environments that move the action from the dense jungles of the tropics to the labyrinths of abandoned arctic ports and to the sweltering sands of the desert.
- Defeat your enemies by relying not only on your firepower, but your brains as well since you must explore your surroundings carefully to utilize anything you can find!
- Disarm mines and bombs, drive vehicles such as armored military trucks and tanks, access encrypted files or use stealth to infiltrate the enemy bases, all by simply utilizing the touch screen. All the power of Unit 77 is at the command of your Stylus!
- 12 challenging missions in 3 different scenarios
- More than 20 hours action-packed fun
Grab your DS get ready for battle as you command the most elite squad of anti-terrorist soldiers ever assembled!
Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights Cameras Curses! (PC)
Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses! hits retail today with a robust storyline that serves as a compelling mechanism for moving the hidden-object mystery game forward. As part of the retail launch, Her Interactive has created a special Flash game that when completed, offers consumers a discount on the game’s download.
“Narrative has always been the trademark of our Nancy Drew games and millions of our fans truly enjoy it, so with the Dossier series, we wanted to still provide an intriguing story but do so within the context of a casual game,” said Megan Gaiser, President and CEO of Her Interactive. “We are tremendously pleased with the result and are excited to add a casual game offering to the retail product mix.”
Nancy Drew Dossier is a next generation casual game series that creates a captivating mystery around its hidden-object gameplay. Tasks are accomplished as part of the story -- and not just as stand-alone exercises -- so that as players progress, clues for both a current and ancient mystery are revealed. The better the detective, the more bonus points the player earns, which ultimately un-locks an exciting alternate ending.
The story itself has Nancy Drew on the set of a controversial remake of a famous 1930’s film, “Pharaoh.” The original “Pharaoh” was released with a substitute ending due to the untimely death of the film’s budding star.
Now, Nancy Drew is undercover to get to the bottom of suspicious press leaks and uncanny accidents that have put the production schedule in jeopardy. The clues hint at sabotage, or perhaps it’s a curse from the film’s fallen star?
Available now at retailers nationwide, Lights Cameras Curses! is also available for download for $19.99.