Pre-order Battlestation Pacific and get Battlestation Midway for free!
Battlestation Pacific- $49.95
Relive some of the grandest and most critical naval battles of recent history and for the first time, choose to lead your fleet to a completely different ending to the war. With both strategy and action at your command, truly anticipate your opponent’s every move and turn the tide of war.
- Two epic campaigns to relive or rewrite history
- Over 100 air, sea and undersea units
- New visual realism that brings the Pacific to life
- Massive online battles with 5 new Multiplayer Modes
Games of the Weekend May 7-10th
Anno 1701 – 50% OFF- NOW $14.99
Anno 1701 Gold Edition includes the critically acclaimed empire building strategy game Anno 1701 and the expansion Anno 1701 – The Sunken Dragon. The Sunken Dragon adds to Anno 1701’s nearly limitless replayability with a new 11-mission, story-driven campaign and a new world editor that allows gamers to design and share maps for single-player or online play. New computer artificial intelligence profiles, buildings, subquests and an empire-shattering new natural disaster add even more depth to the robust Anno 1701 experience.
Anno 1701 Gold Edition takes players to an 18th-century land under the Queen’s orders to develop settlements and grow a massive empire. Players must keep their citizenry happy by developing and acquiring goods to satisfy their ever-growing needs while working to gain the upper hand on opponents. Gamers will challenge wily AI antagonists, each with unique personalities and traits, or take on human opposition online and interact with them through diplomacy, trade, sabotage, espionage and even military might in order to reign supreme in the New World.
MotoGP 08 – 75% off- NOW $9.99
MotoGP 08 puts the player at the centre of the MotoGP experience by letting them join a team and compete alongside their sporting heroes in all three race classes – 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP. Good results in qualifying and racing earn points that can then be exchanged for bike upgrades to improve attributes such as straight line speed, braking and cornering.
- Three different handling models - arcade, intermediate and simulation - provide varied racing experiences and accessibility for all
- Ride as yourself and compete against riders from the world’s premier motorcycling championship
- Select from 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP bike classes with each offering a different race experience
- Set competitor AI to match skill level
- Pit your riding skills against players from across the globe in a number of online modes
- Includes new 2008 season additions of night racing and Indianapolis circuit