Zombies are invading your home, and the only defense is your arsenal of plants!
Armed with 49 zombie-zapping plants like peashooters and cherry bombs, you'll need to think fast and plant faster to stop 26 types of zombies dead in their tracks. Obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge, and with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies!
PopCap Games adds 12 Steam Achievements to the smash hit Plants vs. Zombies game via an automatic update today. The new Achievements include challenges such as "Home Lawn Security," "Immortal," and "Ask Me About Mustache Mode."
- Play five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden
- Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode — through day, night, and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
- Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and “Zomboni” drivers
- Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more!
- Open the Almanac to see all the plants and zombies, plus amusing “facts” and quotes
- Browse Crazy Dave’s shop for special plants and tools to stem any zombie assault
- Amazing graphics and soundtrack, plus a bonus music video
- Infinite replayability: the game is never the same experience twice!
Plants vs. Zombies is scheduled for release on May 5, 2009. Pre-order now ($9.99) and get a free copy of Heavy Weapon Deluxe.
More articles about Plants vs. Zombies