Sinister forces have deceived you to believe that your destructive behavior will save an epic hero. In reality, you're working for evil. Take control of a dynamic tornado as you tear through open environments, chewing up the landscape and spitting out everything in your path. The more you destroy, the bigger you grow as you work against time based, collection and point challenges in the search for hidden elements and enemies from another world. Zephyr provides expansive sandbox type gameplay and real time destruction allowing gamers to destroy what they want, when they want, where they want!
Zephyr delivers humor filled missions and varying objectives, ranging from blustery mischief at a local trailer park to gale force feats in the middle of sprawling cityscapes. Diverse action packed gameplay provides both casual and hardcore gamers the ability to tear through towns in beautifully stylized high definition action! Double the destructive power by playing co-operative multiplayer where two players drive through environments picking up and tossing everything standing in their way in an effort to do battle against the evil Omegaton. The items in a player's path range from the usual rusted tractors and rustic farms, to the strange and unexpected as you tear your way through increasingly complex and crowded areas around the world. Through large open worlds, users can take control of how objects are damaged and destroyed with the active destruction game mechanic. For added replayability, players can complete multiple missions and destroy different objects within environments to maximize each level and earn extra points.
- Compete in time, point and collection based challenges with the option of playing through the story or fueling the excitement with added goals
- Tear through 11 high definition, beautifully stylized levels
- Delivers new character abilities throughout the game including enhanced movements and combo options
- Diverse action packed gameplay gets both casual and hardcore gamers tearing through towns!
- Expansive sandbox type gameplay and real time destruction allows gamers to destroy what they want, when they want, WHERE they want!
- Twist your way through crazy objects and comical characters expanding your tornado by auto collecting or implementing the advanced chain collecting-mode for more skilled players to snuff out villainous creatures
- Double the destruction by playing cooperatively with a friend in multiplayer mode
Zephyr: Rise of the Elementals, developed by Loose Cannon Studios, for for Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3, will be released in North America this Fall.