When three priceless works of art are stolen from the Hermitage in St. Petersburg, the circumstances suggest that a secret society is behind the heist. Max, a reformed art forger, and Lara, the police detective who gave Max his second chance, team to find the missing art and unlock the mysteries of an ancient brotherhood obsessed with the 15th Century Latin work, “Ars Moriendi” or the “Art of Dying”.
As Max and Lara’s theft investigation deepens, they discover that when the powerful worlds of art and religion collide, the result can be murder!
“Memento Mori” Features:
- Unexpected plot twists in cinematic mystery-adventure
- Thrilling hunt for stolen paintings with two playable protagonists
- Investigations conducted in atmospheric locations such as St. Petersburg, Lyon, the forests of Finland
- Beautiful 3D graphics twinned with a rapturous, atmospheric soundtrack
- 8 possible endings depending on the choices you make during the game
Currently available in Europe, Memento Mori will make its North American debut in early July 2009 at $29.99 (USD).
More articles about Memento Mori