Strap on your bazooka, soldier and get ready for an awesome action-packed side-view shooter adventure. In this highly stylized 8-bit era feeling game, blast your way through the environment against enemies or multiplayer foes on or off line. Navigate through a completely destructible environment, as you uncover special power ups or even burrow into different areas of the map. The map will regenerate, keeping the action fast paced..
- Engage in 80 single player missions with a wide variety of gameplay styles including crazy boss battles.
- Rocket through 4 multiplayer modes against up to 8 players on Xbox Live or up to 4 players on a single screen.
- Customize your soldier, selecting from over 50 8-bit characters including Pirates, Zombies, Robots, Vikings, Wizards, Ninjas and many others that you unlock as you play.
- Fly through continuously regenerating maps that keep the action fast-paced— but time won’t heal all environmental wounds.
- Discover tons of power-ups to give your character destructive powers or humorous disadvantages. From guided rockets and massive block destruction to rocket magnetism, and dizzy missiles.
Rocket Riot will be released on Xbox Live Arcade on June 17, 2009.
More articles about Rocket Riot