In this atmospheric, spine-tingling adventure published in North America by Got Game Entertainment, your journey begins in the famous Hermitage Museum of St. Petersburg and takes you across Europe -- from the streets of France to the forests of Finland -- on a trail of clever clues.
In “Memento Mori”, when three priceless works of art are stolen from the Hermitage, the circumstances suggest that a secret society is behind the heist. Ambitious Interpol detective Lara Svetlana teams with reformed art forger and informant Max Durand to find the missing art and unlock the mysteries of an ancient brotherhood obsessed with the 15th Century Latin work, “Ars Moriendi”or the “Art of Dying”.
Join Lara and Max on their provocative and brain-teasing investigation, and into the realm of art, religion, and obsession. With unexpected plot twists, cinematic flair, seductive soundtrack, and 8 possible endings depending on the choices you make during the game, “Memento Mori” will bring a thrilling and bone-chilling respite from a long, hot summer.
- Unexpected plot twists in cinematic mystery-adventure
- Thrilling hunt for stolen paintings with two playable protagonists
- Investigations conducted in atmospheric locations such as St. Petersburg, Lyon, the forests of Finland
- Beautiful 3D graphics twinned with a rapturous, atmospheric soundtrack
- 8 possible endings depending on the choices you make during the game
Currently available in Europe, Memento Mori will make its North American debut on July 7, 2009 at $29.99 (USD).
More articles about Memento Mori