PDC World Championship Darts (NDS/PSP/PS2/Wii)
Get the whole family together to play darts without leaving any holes in the wall, or play solo and challenge yourself to beat previous records.
“PDC World Championship Darts challenges players to throw the best dart game of their life in order to earn the best score and win the championship,” says Greg Lanz, General Manager of O-Games. “This game engages the entire family by providing competition and fun all in one!”
PDC World Championship Darts Game Features:
- Sixteen PDC Champion players to play as or to compete against.
- Compete against the PDC players using real life averages from major tournaments and based on actual playing characteristics: stamina, belief, pressure, complacency, and accuracy.
- Four Game Modes: Exhibition, Tournament, Career, and Party Games.
- In Depth Career Mode, reflecting a player’s progress through the PDC calendar, featuring seven of the major PDC tournaments.
- Three difficulty levels for extended play and learning curves: Amateur, Professional, and Master.
- Character Editor: Customize everything from your jersey color and style to your name, nationality and throwing angle.
- Commentaries from television’s “Voice of Darts” Sid Waddell and top level match referee Bruce Spendley.
- Seven real-world tournament sets and locations common to the PDC circuit.
- Game stats displayed in-game, at the end of match and store high-scores and trivia.
- Live tournament sound effects including flying darts, audience and commentary.
- Change the sensitivity of the Wii Remote to tailor your own throw style.
PDC World Championship Darts, rated “E10+” for Everyone, is a family friendly videogame that will bring competition and excitement to every home.
Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard (PC)
Argos Naval Yard is an expansion to Sword of the Stars and requires previously released expansions or Sword of the Stars Ultimate Collection. Argos Naval Yard will provide players with:
- 19 new technologies, including Advanced Drones, Overthrusters, two new Satellite designs, defensive Interceptor micro-missiles, and Polarized Plasmatics, unlocking a new weapon type
- Over 75 new ship sections to build
- 10 new weapons, including the new inertial cannons, Kelvinic torpedoes, and the fearsome Rail Cannon
- 3 New Scenarios
- Single Player / Multi-player with co-op scenario maps
Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard is available on GamersGate, Impulse, Steam and Direct2Drive for a SRP of 7.49 Euro, $8.99 and £6.99.