Euro Truck Simulator gets a new name for the North American shores; Big Rig Europe.
It’s the same great gameplay and level of quality gamers have come to expect from SCS Software; creators of Meridian4’s previous driving simulation game Bus Driver and creators of the hugely successful 18 Wheels of Steel series, with a new name and logo.
Navigate your way around a realistic depiction of Europe traveling along major trunk routes and visiting famous places based on real roads and cities. Experience the life of a long distance truck driver as you face the challenge of varying road and traffic conditions and meeting the demands of a heavy schedule.
Haul cargo for various companies, and make money so your business can grow and expand. As you advance through your career obtain access to new countries, improve your truck and become the master of your profession.
Pick Up, Drive and Deliver!
Key Features :
- Detailed Trucks - Each truck is based on European design and has meticulously detailed 3D interiors and exteriors.
- Start a Career – Begin your trucking career by hauling goods and collecting your earnings, but remember fines for traffic violations will be deducted!
- The Cab - Each and every cab you can enjoy fully working instrumentation including: Flashing indicators, Temperature and low fuel warning lights, Wipers and Full set of gauges including speedometers
- The View - Truly immersive environments and detailed landscapes, but remember to keep your eyes on the road!
- Upkeep – Make sure you carry out repairs and refuel when necessary to keep your truck roadworthy or why not upgrade or buy a new truck when you can afford to?
Big Rig Europe is currently available for digital download on Impulse and will be coming to Wild Tangent, Gametap and many other channels in the near future.