The crazy, zany, world of Katamari is back and better than ever before, complete with new stages, new visual effects, new strategies, and full 1080p HD resolution! The gameplay has generated millions of fans worldwide and the loveable characters are ready to roll again.
The King of All Cosmos has bumped his head and lost all his memory. The Prince and his cousins created RoboKing to replace the King, but it went out of control and destroyed all the stars in the Cosmos. To clean up the mess made by RoboKing and bring back the King’s memory, the Prince and his Cousins must roll their Katamaris and bring color back to the world. So get ready to roll that Katamari once more!
Key Features :
- Over 50 Playable Cousins – Select from over 50 playable Cousins and equip them with a variety of accessories
- New Visual Effects – Wood, comic, classic, and the new default graphic filters
- 16 In-Game movies
- Prince Hop – New action performed with the SIXAXIS controller
- PS3 Exclusive features
- Full 1080p Support, HD resolution
- SIXAXIS controller motion sensor functionality
- Network Rankings support
- Photos taken in the game can be saved to the PS3 HDD
- New Gameplay System – Under certain conditions, the Katamari will suck in nearby objects
Namco Bandai's Katamari Forever is scheduled for release in Fall 2009
More articles about Katamari Forever