In Batman: Arkham Asylum, developed by Rocksteady Studios, the player assumes the role of Batman as he delivers The Joker to Arkham Asylum. There, the imprisoned super-villains have set a trap and an immersive combat gaming experience unfolds. With an original script penned by Emmy Award-winning Batman writer Paul Dini, the game brings the universe of DC Comics’ detective to life with stunning graphics.
Known as the voice of Batman and Bruce Wayne for over fifteen years in various animated films and television series, Kevin Conroy will repeat his role as the caped crusader, while Mark Hamill, who is also a veteran of many animated Batman properties, will again star as The Joker in the upcoming action-adventure title.
- CPU: Intel single core 3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: XP = 1 GB, Vista = 2GB
- GPU: Shader Model 3 NVidia 6600 or ATI 1300 or higher
- CPU: Pentium D 3Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Dual core)
- Memory: XP = 2GB, Vista = 3GB
- GPU: NVidia 7900 GT or higher
- Enhanced for multi-core
The North American collector’s edition of Batman: Arkham Asylum, co-published by Eidos, Inc. and Warner Bros. features a full array of iconic collector’s items, including:
- 14" Batarang with stand
- Matches the Batarang’s in-game design
- Arkham Doctor’s Journal
- 48 pages of notes on Arkham’s inmates
- Embossed leather dust jacket
- 2 Sleeve Digi-pack, including:
- Game disc
- Behind-the-scenes DVD
- Code for downloadable Challenge Map
- Exclusive “Crime Alley” map, available immediately
- Full-color Manual
Batman: Arkham Asylum will be available for the Xbox 360, PC, PS3, and is currently scheduled in North America on Aug. 25 and throughout Europe Aug. 28, 2009.
More articles about Batman: Arkham Asylum