You have unfinished business with the dead. Return to the Train Station and Hotel at Dowerton for a second time; there is a new mystery to solve, and new horrors to face. The old buildings have deteriorated since your last perilous adventure, so you must watch your step, and never turn your back on the darkness...for something hides there; Something evil, unknowable and hungry. The dead of Dowerton are the least of your problems, as you are stalked from one derelict room to the next, by the Dark Fall itself. It wants your soul; to feed upon, devour and torture. You must make the ghosts of the hotel your ally, through any means you can. For it is only through successful exorcisms that you will gain the strength to battle the darkness that lurks in that long forgotten, abandoned place.
Lost Souls is written, once again, by the Dark FallTM series creator, Jonathan Boakes, who also wrote the highly acclaimed title The Lost Crown. “It’s a guilty pleasure to drag gamers, kicking and screaming, back to the creepy train station and hotel, seen in the first Dark Fall game”, says Jonathan. “It’s a desolate, derelict, dark location, in which disappearances and strange events are commonplace. Lost Souls is going to offer up the creepiest atmosphere of the series. Be warned, that old hotel knows your name, and is waiting for you this time round. Your room is prepared and ready.”
Erik Schreuder, CEO of Iceberg Interactive says: “‘Dark Fall: Lost Souls’ is a great horror adventure franchise with a lot of followers, it fits the profile of games we want to release and so we are thrilled to be publishing Dark Fall: Lost Souls in the coming fall across Europe. We are promised a story even more disturbing than the previous instalments and are convinced that the new game engine will make the experience more immersive and scarier than ever before. Prepare for your creepiest ever Halloween.”
- A brand new (and final) Dark Fall horror adventure.
- From the pen of Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
- Explore a derelict train station & hotel, abandoned since World War 2.
- A new game engine allows full exploration and movement.
- Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really ‘feel’ the place.
- Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
- Use Detective skills to solve an urban mystery.
- A hauntingly creepy stereo score that will chill and terrify.
- Explore the memories of the dead, in their own ‘nightmares’.
- Discover the true identity, and power behind, the Dark Fall itself.
More articles about Dark Fall: Lost Souls