Two years ago, at Leafmore High, a group of young teenagers were trapped inside their school and hunted by monsters that had been released by the maniac headmaster. Some of them survived that terrible night, while others perished. Now, the survivors have picked up their lives and joined college.
But all is not right on Fallcreek University; strange black flowers have suddenly sprung up everywhere on the campus. While experimenting with these flowers in class, a dangerous substance is discovered that induces strange but vivid dreams.
But a handful of students find out that there is more to the flowers than anyone could have expected; when the seeds finally germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality...
“We are thrilled that this critically acclaimed title will be available for the PSPgo when the system makes it debut,” said Rogier Smit, Executive Vice President of Playlogic. “Our talented team has crafted the game to fit the unique co-op capabilities and controls of the PSPgo while also maintaining the exciting gameplay and stunning graphics featured in the original console versions.”
- Adventure and Action in a teem horror movie scenario
- 6 charismatic characters with unique skills
- Unique coop mode: second player can join in at any time
- Highly detailed and rich 3D environment
- Find clues and solve various rddles and mysteries
- Vast variety of weapons and horrifying monsters
- Stunning Soundtrack performed by the Boston String Quartet and the Paris Opera's children's choir
Special Features on the PSP
- Fully optimized controls for the PSP
- Redesigned, more accessible menu
- User accessible playlist of the musical tracks and FMV cut scenes featured in the game
- Stunning storyboard, artwork and concept art galleries
Playlogic's survival horror game Obscure: The Aftermath, developed by Hydravision, is scheduled for Sept. 2009.
More articles about Obscure: The Aftermath