Changes since 22.214.171.124:
- Correction to display of partially achieved objectives
- OTHER MODES
- Correction to possibility of releasing a rider who is currently in a race
- Correction to loss of attribute points after a training camp
- Correction to crashes specific to track mode
- Correction to gel icon which did not blink
- Save of command given before a feed
- Correction to protect command which blinked
Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
* Display Vuelta logo in Spanish version
* Correction to display of double events
* In multiplayer games, player's riders are now displayed in a different colour on the result pages
* Creation of groups with CTRL + 1...9
* Time differences no longer displayed in time-trials
* Display of groups modified in the profile of time-trials (only displays player's riders in ITT and player's team in TTT)
* Multi-Season : Correction to display problems in the list of stages.
* Correction to erroneous favourites in TTT
+ OTHER MODES
* Correction to bug when reloading a save in Tour mode after a simulation
* Correction to calculation of TTT rankings on the last results page
* Corrections and additions to rankings for export files
* Team rankings : teams with 2 or less riders are removed from the ranking
Correction of a crash when a player joins a game which has already started.
* Correction to disappearance of equipment in ladder road races
* Possibility to ignore messages from other players during a race
* Additional checks to avoid possible system crashes during a race.
* Correction to texture problems on Champs Elysées stage
* Corrections to normal maps and mapping of riders on the podium.
* Several riders updated
* Correction to the name of two stages (TDF 21 and Dauphiné 1)
* Correction to the nationality of the Columbia High Road team
* Update to the following stages of the Tour de France :TDF 2, 10, 11 and 19
* Removal of certain bonuses on the Tour de France
* Correction to Tour de France on the race calendar
An essential sport franchise, Pro Cycling Manager is back in a more polished than ever form to please fans of the popular series. This new edition, developed by the French studio Cyanide, promises to be the most exciting of all. It will include the most famous Tour de France 2009 faithfully reproduced in detail and for the first time the Spanish Tour (La Vuelta) which has become an official competition in the game.
Pro Cycling Manager ? Tour de France 2009 is the perfect mix between management and sport simulation. It puts you in the shoes of the general manager of one cycling team. Choose one of the 65 official cycling teams or create your own team from scratch using the new team creation system! You will be required to handle everyday aspects of this position: Choice of the teams, transfers, trainings, finances, gear or searches for new talent? many various missions are required to position the most competitive team on the starting line.
During the 180 races playable in real time 3D, you intervene directly to guide your cyclists. It's up to you to define the best strategies and tactics to win the race.
The management aspect of Pro Cycling Manager and its famous carrier mode offer many novelties and improvements for a richer game experience. General Managers can now freely create their own team, choose their secondary sponsors as well as identify and target new recruits thanks to an ingenious point system. They will also benefit from novelties like never-before-seen, customizable objectives, a new way to manage finances and a more realistic transfer AI? all these elements allow the game to be deeper and richer than any other.
The race is also packed with innovations. It has a new and more ergonomic game interface, and an improved AI to allow more realistic-than-ever behaviors from the cyclists. An amazing effort has been put into the legs' screenplay and rendering. The result has never been so beautiful and immersive. Water, vegetation, spectators, animations are some of the elements that have been reworked with a concern for realism in order to offer nicer and more beautiful stages to the players.
Last year's acclaimed track cycling mode is back: it includes 4 new explosive events that are discoverable in the game's new velodromes. Scratch race, flying 200m time trial, points race and omnium join last year's time trial, keirin and elimination to bring hours of intense gameplay.
Pro Cycling Manager – Tour de France 2009 will be released on PC in June 2009.
More articles about Pro Cycling Manager: Tour De France 2009