PC Patch 1.5:
- CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
- Improved dog spawning in MP
- Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
- Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
- Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
- Improved server browser’s refresh functionality when the Source is set to ‘Favorites’
- Added support for CODTV
- “cg_DrawFPS 1” now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
- Added RCon command "teamstatus" to display players’ team information
Additionally, the following Modding items have been addressed – modders take note:
- Mods: Added joinsquad script function
- Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
- Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
- Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the ‘2048 materials’ error
- Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
- Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file
Call of Duty: World at War completely changes the rules of engagement by redefining WWII gaming and thrusting players into the final tension-filled, unforgiving battles against a new ferocious enemy in the most dangerous and suspenseful action ever seen. Treyarch will be taking Call of Duty players deep into the South Pacific and European theaters, a gritty fight that will pit players against enemies that know no surrender and show no mercy.
Powered by Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare technology, Call of Duty: World at War brings an uncensored edge to combat, as soldiers face the most harrowing and climactic European and Pacific battles in which an enemy, who knows no surrender and no retreat, will fight to the last breath, unleashing an arsenal of lethal surprising tactics. Peril and danger lurk throughout the battlefield as players combat the unknown risk of the new chaos of battle.
Call of Duty: World at War introduces co-operative play, bringing fresh meaning to the "No One Fights Alone" mantra with up to four-players online for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, or two-player local split-screen on consoles. Nintendo Wii will also support a unique co-op mode for two players. For the first time ever players will experience harrowing single-player missions together for greater camaraderie and tactical execution. The co-op campaign allows players to rank up and unlock perks in competitive multiplayer by completing challenges and earning experience points, adding continuous re-playability and team-based gameplay. Whether playing competitively or cooperatively – if players are online with Call of Duty: World at War – they will always gain experience points. Based on a player’s experience rank and rank of the player’s friends, Call of Duty: World at War will scale dynamically to provide a deeper level of challenge.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: AMD 64 3200+/Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz +
- Memory: 512MB (XP) / 1GB (VISTA)
- HD Space: 8 Gigabyte
- Gfx Card: 256MB Nvidia 6600GT/ATI Radeon 1600XT or higher (Shader 3.0 or better)
Call of Duty: World at War, rated M for Mature, is currently available worldwide on PS3, X360, and PC.
More articles about Call of Duty: World at War