Precise simulation, perfect quality of artwork and original sound effects will make the diving the closest to reality, allowing the complete experience of the exciting atmosphere of underwater hunting.
“Spearfishing” is the first underwater next gen hunting simulator. This game will be ideal for those, who like action, simulators games and also for underwater hunting professionals and amateurs.
“Spearfishing” videogame lets the player undergo special training courses and participate in the amateur and professional competitions to earn money, ranks and cups. Competitions take place in the most beautiful and spectacular spearfishing destinations located in the different ends of the world. The player will test various hunting adventures: from cold water in the north lakes to night hunting in the tropic seas.
As the PC version is supporting the NVIDIA PhysX and NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision technologies the XBOX users will enjoy a variety of multiplayer modes via XBOX Live.
- Complex underwater hunting simulator
- Fully three-dimensional virtual world of the highest photo quality
- Realistic underwater hunting process with several difficulty modes and gameplay management levels
- Multiplayer game – ability to play in pairs or commands
- 15 different locations, which allow hunting in the salted and freshwater areas in the number of continents and geo zones: Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Fiji etc.
- Championships and competitions
- The real diving and underwater hunting equipment of the number of manufacturers is presented in the game
Biart Studio's Spearfishing is under development for Xbox 360/XBLA and PC, and is planned for the Q1 2010.
More articles about Spearfishing