WET is a highly stylized third-person shooter that seamlessly blends acrobatics, gun play, and sword kills. With dual pistols and a samurai sword, you can engage in combat while sliding on floors, running on walls, jumping, flipping, and performing amazing acrobatic moves – leaving a massive body count in your wake.
WET puts you in the role of Rubi Malone, a gun-for-hire, who has expertise in wetworks – covert operations that get a little messy. As Rubi, you embark on a story full of double crosses and paybacks as you visit locations around the world. Featuring a mix of humor and violence, a unique retro film visual treatment, and an original 70’s-inspired music, WET is a third- person shooter experience unlike any other.
Voicing Rubi Malone is actress Eliza Dushku, star of Fox’s Sci-Fi thriller series “Dollhouse.” Dushku starred in the box office hit “Bring It On” and the television series “Tru Calling.” She is also well-known for her recurring roles on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Angel.”
- Three Types of Gameplay – Seamlessly combines three types of gameplay: 360 degree slip-aiming mechanics, sword fighting and acrobatic abilities.
- Acclaimed Writer Duppy Demitrius – Written by Demitrius who is best known for his work on the action-packed TV series 24.
- Ultimate Interactive Action Experience – Over-the-top acrobatics with constant action that features aerial sword attacks, fantastic sword skills and high body count.
- Cinematographic Style – Unique retro film visual treatment with stylized over-the-top characters, an original 70’s inspired soundtrack and locations that span three continents.
- New Iconic Character – Rubi combines attitude, style and killer instinct!
WET, developed by Artificial Mind and Movement (A2M), is scheduled for release on Xbox 360, and PS3 in Fall 2009.
More articles about Wet