Adam’s Venture, using the Unreal Engine 3, is a episodic PC and console action adventure game that brings a unique combination of action oriented gameplay with classic puzzle solving along with an involving storyline. Set during the 1920’s, Adam’s Venture takes you on an epic journey of discovery to find the legendary place of the beginning of mankind, the lost Garden of Eden.
Erik Schreuder, CEO of Iceberg Interactive says: “The use of the Unreal Engine 3 has allowed Vertigo to create a stunning looking game with unique gameplay elements that bring a whole new dimension to adventure gaming. The episodic nature will surely bring gamers back for more.”
Richard Stitselaar, CEO of Vertigo Games explains: “With the Adam’s Venture series we want to tell a compelling story, and we want to do it right. We’ve worked hard to create a world for the player to immerse himself into, and with ‘The Search for the Lost Garden’ I think we’ve succeeded.”
The Search for the Lost Garden will be the First episode in the Adam's Venture series and introduces you to young explorer Adam Venture. Deciphering relics in an old Templar Church, Adam uncovers memoirs written long ago by a crusader who fought with Richard the Lionheart in the Holy Lands. The memoirs tell of a mysterious place with labyrinths of caves and grottos guarding the headwaters of four great rivers. Could this place be the legendary lost Garden of Eden? This discovery sets off a great adventure. Accompanied by Professor Jacques Saint Omair, his girlfriend Evelyn and his ever faithful dog, the team embarks on an epic adventure fraught with biblical mystery, intrigue and danger in their quest to find the legendary birth place of humanity.
- Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal Engine 3
- Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments that breathe life into the story.
- First game of the episodic series
- Non Violent gameplay
- Rich and involving storyline that weaves a classic adventure with biblical overtones.
- Physically interact with objects and your surroundings, to really absorb yourself into the atmosphere.
- Challenging puzzles and action oriented game-play brings a whole new depth and feel to the adventure genre.
More articles about Adam's Venture: The Search for the Lost Garden