Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao is a stylized hand-to-hand action game that provides engaging, over-the-top combat and multiple gameplay modes to explore alone or with friends online.
Han Tao, General of a Thousand Victories, has pledged his life to protect the legendary Star of Destiny, a mysterious artifact recently stolen by the Evil Overlord. Han Tao will face a cavalcade of enemies, ranging from standard grunts to undead horrors in his quest to recover the sacred Star. Luckily Han Tao is well versed in intense combos, slick counter-moves, the art of deadly weapons, and mystical Zen attacks.
By filling up Han Tao’s Zen Meter with punishing combos and well timed dodges, players can unlock the full potential of his true power and decimate the opposition.
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao offers a variety of modes for both online and local play:
- Team up with a partner and take on the Evil Overload’s diabolical army through Story Mode Co-op.
- Carefully battle through each stage with increased difficulty and a shared Zen Meter.
- Combat techniques learned through the single player game will serve players well as all-out brawls will leave stragglers in the dust.
- Endurance Mode has players battling an endless stream of enemies under a specific time limit.
- Post your scores online for bragging rights!
Namco Bandai's Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao, developed by Blitz Arcade, is scheduled for release in August 2009 for 1200 MS Points/$15.
More articles about Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao