Love mysteries, twisting plots and sinister villains? Love puzzles, adventure and high tech gadgets? Now players can enjoy the thrill of solving the mystery, while re-joining their MySims friends. MySims Agents is an original IP, mystery-solving adventure game for the Wii and NDS where players are the heroic agents who must stop a sinister plot that threatens the fate of an entire city.
The MySims Agents online “Case” is an interactive game that starts with a mysterious surveillance video and ends with details of a powerful, sinister plot. The story gives you a glimpse into what it takes to become an agent, introduces you to some key characters like Morcubus, Brandi, Mayor Skip Rogers, Dr. F and Agent Walker, and to the overall plot of the Nightmare Crown. By solving cases, you will receive some “exclusive” background information on the main mystery in the MySims Agents video game out this fall, as well as access to special downloads and cheat codes. Throughout the interactive experience, you will venture to popular destinations like YouTube, MySpace and Twitter where you’ll search for clues and gather intel.
- Agent Walker: A no-nonsense, veteran agent with the Sims Protection Agency. He’s looking for some new recruits! Think you’re up to the task?
- Mayor Skip Rogers: Elected mayor of the city in a landslide victory. It’s amazing how far a golden smile and well-trimmed facial hair will get you.
- Dr. F: Bored with “normal” science, he decided to get a Ph.D. in Mad Science instead. There is not a problem that can’t be solved by a new toaster, a new robot, or a new robotic toaster…with lasers and giant claws!
- Zombie Carl: He may be a rotting corpse, but you’ll never find a more loyal friend in the entire world. Carl has been the Boudreaux family’s butler for decades, and he’s never missed a day of work. Not even posthumously!
MySims Agents (Wii)
In MySims Agents players take on the role of a special agent on a mission to uncover and foil the sinister plans of Morcubus, the corrupt CEO of MorcuCorp. Players will search for clues and solve cases across the city and far beyond as they piece together his nefarious plans. Armed with a set of increasingly sophisticated gadgets, players will track footprints, pick locks, hack into computers and do molecular forensics. They will jump, climb, balance and build their way to follow cases no matter where they lead, even taking a private jet to reach an ancient temple, a spooky mansion and an icy mountaintop chalet. Along the way they meet MySims they can recruit to build up their own team of agents, and unlock rare items they can use to deck out their headquarters.
- Explore the world – explore your city and beyond, from a ski chalet on the top of an icy mountain to an ancient temple in the depths of the jungle.
- Solve mysteries – Use your wits, skills and trusty collection of gadgets to solve puzzling mysteries. Follow leads wherever they take you, whether it requires jumping, climbing, balancing, picking locks, or hacking into computers. All your sleuthing abilities are brought into play, from interrogation to forensics, from following footprints to fixing machines.
- Build your own team of Agents – Recruit MySims you meet along the way to come back to your headquarters and join your team. Send them out on missions to gather information and unlock rewards for you.
- Construct and customize – Deck out your headquarters with treasures from your adventures, customize it to look the way you want and equip it to maximize the skills of your team.
MySims Agents (NDS)
In MySims Agents on the NDS, you take the role of an agent assigned by the agency to help a mayor stop a notorious thief from stealing the town treasure. You must search for clues, solve devious puzzles and match wits with the mysterious thief in order to protect the treasure. Your investigations will have you talking to your favorite MySims and searching for clues in underground caverns. Only the brightest and best agent will succeed!
- Solve the Mystery – Follow the trail of the master thief and thwart his plans every step of the way.
- Customization of Town – Customize the look of the town to solve puzzles on your adventure and to make it your own.
- Build Relationships – Talk and learn about the MySims so that you can gain their trust, collect clues, and get valuable items.
- Mini Games – Play 10 mini games that will sharpen your skills as an agent and lead you closer to solving each case.
MySims Agents, developed by The Sims Studio, is scheduled to be available worldwide Sept. 2009.
More articles about MySims Agents