"We are pleased to be bringing Heroes Over Europe to retailers worldwide,” said Tony Key, senior vice president of sales and marketing, Ubisoft. "The action-packed gameplay and realistic imagery in Heroes Over Europe will help bring some of history's most exciting air battles to life for an experience that gamers will enjoy.”
Key Features :
- Best tactical dogfights in HD: relive the best tactical dogfights in over 40 types of ultra-realistic iconic warplanes of the era, all presented in stunning high definition graphics with realistic localised damage on aircraft;
- Meticulously rendered environments: detailed landscapes and landmarks recreated in painstaking detail including faithful representations of London and Berlin to bring war-torn World War II to life;
- Legacy of ‘Heroes’ series: new instalment in the Heroes series builds on its impressive legacy with highly detailed realistic visual presentation and more online options;
- Comprehensive online gameplay: fight for the skies with 4 modes of online multiplayer action for up to 16 players;
- Downloadable content: additional downloadable content will be available from launch.
Ubisoft's Heroes Over Europe, developed by Transmission Games (formerly know as IR Gurus), is scheduled for worldwide release in September 2009.
More articles about Heroes Over Europe