In Aion, gamers explore a celestial world of breath-taking beauty and epic adventure. Players create either winged Elyos or Asmodian avatars, sworn enemy races that discover a common foe: the twisted and depraved Balaur.
In Aion, players experience the thrill of flight as a strategic and integral part of gameplay that touches combat, quests, and exploration. In addition to unprecedented character customization and unmatched visuals, Aion invites players to soak up its breath-taking world through exploration of more than 1,500 quests, intense visceral combat, and a deep crafting system. For the first time in an MMO, Aion introduces a new game system that pits players against each other and their environment simultaneously in an otherworld zone called the Abyss.
PowerWiki and Future Online Services
PowerWiki is the official locale for Aion knowledge and information designed as an easy-to-use reference tool for players of all types, providing an abundance of detailed game information in sections for beginner and expert players alike.
Players just starting their adventures in Aion will find an intuitive playing guide, as well as a search function to easily find and filter needed information. Advanced players will benefit from a dynamically updated wiki platform and discussions on in-game issues, as well as a detailed questing guide.
The rapidly expanding Aion community will play a major role in not only the PowerWiki’s success, but with upcoming innovative online services such as “Aion Answers” where players can ask questions and earn points for in-game use by simply getting involved in the community. In addition, players of all experience levels will soon be able to use an integrated “Character Viewer” to glimpse into the exploits and fashions of fellow players.
To visit the Aion PowerWiki webpage, please visit the official PowerWiki website.
- A massively multiplayer online game featuring antagonistic relationships between angels, demons and a server-controlled NPC faction, The Dragons.
- The most amazingly beautiful and detailed MMORPG ever, that brings the realities of what you can imagine to life.
- The Crytec game engine is used to create unprecedented freedom of 3D movement for your character in the game world - climb sheer cliffs and fly through moving clouds.
- Powered by cutting-edge graphics technology, this game provides Hollywood quality cinematic control of scene and perspective.
- Control and transform the world – servers feature independently driven, player inspired storylines.
- Cultural boundaries are defied through this offering of art, story and style with global appeal.
- Asia’s top New Age musician, Yang Bang Ean, whose work includes compositions for television, feature films and anime series such as the “The Twelve Kingdoms™” (Juuni Kokki), provides an amazing original score for the game.
- Introducing PvPvE – an evolving conflict system that manages the complex relationships and alliances between realms, races and guilds, and also controls an NPC faction, The Dragons, who are the common enemy of all players.
Aion: The Tower of Eternity is set to launch in Europe on Sept. 25, 2009.
More articles about Aion: The Tower of Eternity