Little King’s Story (Wii)
Little King’s Story is a highly-acclaimed, epic adventure title that unites life-simulation, real-time strategy, and adventure elements along with a captivating storyline to offer a unique gaming experience.
After 35 years of life without a ruler, the one true king has finally arrived. Once a shy, timid young boy, the time has come for King Corobo to take his throne and restore prosperity and wealth in the destitute land of Alpoko. Using his dominant powers of persuasion and his royal scepter, King Corobo can easily assign the lazy citizens of his run-down kingdom to a variety of tasks and job classes. From Animal Hunters to Hardworking Farmers, bring your kingdom to life by putting these “Carefree Adults” to work digging holes, treasure hunting, fighting UMA (Unidentified Mysterious Animals) and constructing bridges in order to access new lands.
The adventure does not stop in Alpoko however; what is to stop the one true king from imposing his ideas onto the surrounding areas as well? At his loyal citizens’ expense, King Corobo will gain glory and strength by conquering neighboring kingdoms and enlightening them to the way of Alpoko. In the following video, watch as the tiny ruler and his subjects approach the Kingdom of the Jolly, a land ruled by the ultimate party animal, King Duvroc, and wage war against his intoxicated ways.
The Kingdom of the Jolly is known for much more than the sweet smelling scent of cherry blossoms. King Duvroc is a ruler equipped with a giant personality and a belly of epic proportions to match. If there is one thing that this king knows how to do well, he definitely knows how to get the party started. Unfortunately, the drunkard gets more than he bargained for during his final celebration. The one true king has gathered his citizens and is ready to embark on world domination. As the celebrations are winding down, Duvroc learns that, after a night of hard partying, King Corobo and his army might not be the worst thing that can happen!
Little King’s Story, rated “T” for Teen, is available for Wii for the suggested retail price of $49.99.
Halo Wars: Historic Battle (X360)
Halo Wars is a strategy game based on the legendary Halo universe. Players will command armies of familiar and new UNSC units in its initial encounters against the Covenant, an alien coalition threatening to obliterate mankind. Halo Wars will immerse gamers in an early period of the storied “Halo” universe, allowing them to experience events leading up to the first Halo title for Xbox.
With the guidance of Serina, a spirited artificial intelligence (AI) persona, gamers will direct legions of UNSC soldiers, Warthogs and Scorpions against Covenant Grunts, Elites, Ghosts and Scarabs, each group having its own strengths and uses in battle. Strategic-minded players who react well under pressure will emerge victorious.
“Historic Battle” expands the universe for “Halo Wars” fans with four new multiplayer maps featuring varied terrains for players to compete on.
The four new maps include:
- Barrens (1 vs. 1 map): Difficult terrain channels units into killing zones. The side that controls the Forerunner artefacts will have the advantage. Blood River (1 vs. 1 map): Secure base locations on nearby cliffs overlook this naturally red-tinged river. The soldiers that fought over its two narrow crossings gave the river its name, which has since taken on a greater meaning. Glacial Ravine (3 vs. 3 map): A snow-topped mountain range forms a natural barrier that cuts this region in half. Control of the two energy walls at the narrow central pass often determines the outcome of the battle, though clever use of the Sentinel Factories may play a role as well.
- Memorial Basin (2 vs. 2 map): The high ground in the middle offers good cover for infantry, while the generally open terrain transforms organized battle plans into bloodbaths.
“Historic Battle” also adds four new Achievements worth a total of 100 points:
- Tour Coming Through: Hot drop 50 squads to your Covenant Leader in a single game on Memorial Basin (30 points)
- Never Leave a Man Behind: Finish a game with 5000 net resources contributed to your teammates on Barrens (15 points)
- Drain Cleaner: Kill 20 enemy squads with a continuous Covenant Leader Power on Memorial Basin (30 points)
- Killjoy: Disrupt 5 active Leader Powers in a single game on Blood River (25 points)
The Halo Wars: Historic Battle add-on pack is now available on Xbox Live for 800 Microsoft Points.
G-Force is the first game for next-generation systems to fully feature three-dimensional game play. On the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, players can turn on the 3-D features at any point throughout the game to experience the special 3-D features while wearing 3-D glasses. Every G-Force game for those two systems comes with two pairs of special 3-D glasses.
G-Force is a fast-paced action-platform game featuring a unique team of specially trained guinea pigs that use high-tech gadgets and specialized talents to complete a dangerous secret mission. Players control Darwin, the G-Force team leader, and housefly surveillance commando Mooch. Darwin and Mooch enlist the rest of G-Force team to use their unique high-tech gadgets and stealth mastery to save the world from a robot army of evil household appliances, including waffle irons, water coolers and vacuum cleaners. G-Force features innovative gameplay with a unique sense of scale and puzzle solving that requires players to manipulate environments and enemies to complete their mission.
"The G-Force video game not only goes beyond the film, it delivers a fantastic experience for gamers of any age with high-quality graphics, inventive gadgets and dynamic gameplay,"� said Craig Relyea, senior vice president of global marketing, Disney Interactive Studios. "The revolutionary 3-D technology adds an innovative element that provides even greater immersion and excitement for players."
G-Force includes unique weapons, enemies and stories that extend the experience from the film.
Published by Disney Interactive Studios, the G-Force game for consoles and PC was developed by Eurocom. The NDS and PSP system versions were developed by Keen Games.
Popular actors Jon Favreau (Hurley�), Bill Nighy (Leonard Saber�) and Sam Rockwell (Darwin�) reprise their roles from the motion picture, and help bring to life the characters and story in the G-Force video game with their voiceover acting.
G-Force, rated E10+ for Everyone 10 and Older, is available for Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3 for $49.99. NDS, PS2 and PSP versions are available for $29.99 and the PC version is available for $19.99.
In addition, G-Force: The Mobile Game is also available on most major wireless carriers. G-Force: The Mobile Game is an action-strategy game featuring core members of G-Force team. In this prequel to the movie, you and your teammates conduct a series of training missions by following clues, solving puzzles, and destroying enemy targets in preparation for real-life situations. G-Force: The Mobile Game will be available for iPhone, iPod Touch and Java/Brew platforms, and has a suggested retail price of $6.99 (prices may vary by carrier).
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 (PS3/X360/PC)
Watchmen is a complex, multi-layered mystery adventure, set in an alternate 1985 America in which costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society, and the Doomsday Clock which charts the USA's tension with the Soviet Union”moves closer to midnight. When one of his former colleagues is murdered, the outlawed but no less determined masked vigilante Rorschach uncovers a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with catastrophic consequences for the future.
Providing Watchmen fans with a variety of purchase options, the game will be offered in the following formats.
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh The Complete Experience is a distinct, retail Blu-ray Hi-Def game and film hybrid which will include the Watchmen: The End is Nigh Parts 1 and 2 video game and the Watchmen: Director's Cut on Blu-ray. This two-disc collectible set of the action-packed blockbuster includes an additional 25 minutes of footage not seen in theaters and exclusive artwork in a premium collector's package. Both the game and Blu-ray disc are playable on the PS3. Watchmen: The End is Nigh The Complete Experience launches today for a retail price of $49.99.
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh Parts 1 and 2 is available today for the first time as a single game on Xbox 360 for $29.99.
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 will be available for download on PC on July 29 and PlayStation Network on July 30 for a retail price of $14.99, and on Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360 on August 26 for 1200 Microsoft Points.
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2is a hardcore mature action brawler featuring bloody visceral combat in settings which are reminiscent of the film. Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 1 takes place more than a decade before the film's main story, delving into the partnership of urban vigilantes Rorschach and Nite Owl before the hero-banning Keene Act. In Part 2 the duo teams up again as Rorschach contacts Nite Owl to help solve the case of a missing girl, Violet Greene.
The gamefeatures a split screen co-op multiplayer option in addition to a single-player experience with an A.I. partner. Staying true to the tone of the Watchmen world, Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 features stunning graphics in gritty settings. Players can battle as many as twenty enemies at the same time in bloody, intense street-fighting action. Watchmen: The End is Nigh Parts 1 and 2 feature nine chapters of gut-wrenching action, including locales from the film, allowing for hours of intense gameplay and a fully developed storyline.