Seven classic games in one collection. Celebrate the golden age of adventure games all over again with the return of King's Quest.
- The bravest knight in all of Daventry, Sir Graham, is appointed by the dying king to embark on a Quest for the Crown. By retrieving the three treasures of Daventry, he will not only save the land but become its king.
- Now the ruler of Daventry, King Graham sees a vision of a beautiful woman trapped in a tower. Romancing the Throne won't be easy with mermen and vampires separating him from his imprisoned bride.
- A young apprentice to an evil wizard must escape his captor or be faced with certain death. Upon the discovery that he is the long-lost son of the royal family, young prince Alexander learns that To Heir is Human.
- King Graham lies on the brink of death and only a magical fruit from a far off land can heal him. The Perils of Rosella pit evil fairies and fearsome foes against the brave princess as she fights to save her father.
- Returning home one day to find the castle missing, King Graham must don his famous adventurer's cap once more to find his family. Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder and Graham must learn a little magic of his own to rescue his loved ones from an evil spell.
- Haunted by the memory of the kidnapped princess who helped his family escape the malevolent wizard Mordack, Alexander learns of a plot to force the beautiful Cassima to marry an evil Vizier. Sworn to protect the woman who saved his life, Alexander takes to the Green Isles in Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow.
- Rebellious Rosella is content to be The Princeless Bride, but her adventurous spirit may lead to a marriage to the King of the Trolls. With the help of her mother, Queen Valanice, Rosella must end a plot to destroy the land of Eldritch and find her own happy ending.
Relive the classic Space Quest series brought together in one collection.
- Roger Wilco, a sanitation engineer on the spacelab Arcada, awakes from a nap to discover that space pirates have killed everyone onboard. Roger must escape The Sarien Encounter before they use the Arcada's Star Generator against his home planet of Xenon.
- Hero and recipient of the Golden Mop, Roger Wilco can barely bask in the promotion of head janitor before he is abducted by the evil Sludge Vohaul. Will Roger escape the dangerous Labion Terror Beast and thwart Vohaul's Revenge?
- Another narrow escape finds our hero on Phleebhut, where Arnoid the Annihilator wants Roger to settle some debts. Meanwhile, the sinister CEO of ScumSoft and The Pirates of Pestulon have abducted the Two Guys from Andromeda, and Ace Janitor Roger Wilco is their only hope.
- The Sequel police have been sent by a reborn Sludge Vohaul to exact his final revenge. Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers must travel throughout Space Quests past and future to save Roger Jr. and Xenon.
- Captain of the SCS Eureka garbage scow and graduate of the StarCon Academy, Roger Wilco faces The Next Mutation when the commanding officer, Captain Quirk, plans to destroy the StarConfederacy.
- Court marshaled for breaking regulations while saving the universe, Roger Wilco once again finds himself on janitorial duty. While trapped on shore leave, Wilco must rescue Corpsman Santiago and embark upon The Spinal Frontier.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP 32-bit (Some games in this collection may run under Windows XP 64 and Vista 32/64, but are not officially supported)
- Processor: Pentium III 800 MHz processor or equivalent Athlon processor
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: Microsoft Windows Compatible Video card
- Hard Drive: 1.2 Gigabytes of Hard Drive space
- Sound: Microsoft® Windows Compatible Sound card