The 22.214.171.124 patch replaces the 126.96.36.199 patch because a non-finalized version of the 188.8.131.52 patch was leaked. So some players have a non-finalized 184.108.40.206 version of the game. All players must install the 220.127.116.11 patch now. There is no additional fixes between the 18.104.22.168 patch and the 22.214.171.124 patch.
Blood Bowl v126.96.36.199 Fixes:
- Players with the Chainsaw skill can't use Frenzy nor Multiple Block
- Knocked Out players with the Secret Weapon skill are now correctly sent off by referee at the start of a drive
- Blitzing with a knocked down player now correctly uses Blitz
- Fixed characteristic increase skills not working in some case
- Casualty SPPs are now properly awarded when apothecary is used on a casualty
- Added a limited number of in-game pauses in multiplayer
- Journeymen are now added before petty cash
- Teams can hire Star Players in the open league
- Private league owner can now change results of current day's games even if games have been played
- Regional public rooms have been added in the multiplayer lobby
- A multiplayer game where one of the player disconnects at the loading screen should now be discarded
- Multisampling has been set to 1 in the option
Blood Bowl v188.8.131.52 Fixes:
* Optimization of stadium #6 available in the tutorial and optimization of the campaign #1 that needed more resources than usual for some configurations.
* Dirty words filter applied on Teams and Players names.
* Saves loading process corrected to prevent corrupted saves files.
* Timeout after invitations will last 20s more to provide time to players to join a party.
* Getting a 6 during a Pass roll will always result in a perfect pass.
* When « Get the Ref » occurs in the first half, players with Secret Weapon are not sent off by the referee at the second half.
* When the Fanatic pushes a player who’s already lying on the floor, one move is consumed.
* Horns skill now correctly works.
* Problem when combining Multiple Block and Guard is now solved.
* The ball may now be caught by the team which benefit from the “Blitz” kick-off event.In some cases, at the end of a match in which a non-critical synchronisation problem occurred, statistics were not always registered. This is fixed, the match will now count.
The imaginary forerunner of football, Blood Bowl is an ultra violent team sport based on the Warhammer world. It lets players compose a team of Orcs, Elves, Humans, Dwarves and many others fantasy creatures before jumping into the bloodiest arenas. The sport game is both strategic and violent. It requires tactics, a certain amount of game-sense and a lot of self-confidence.
A brutal team sport unfolding in a parallel fantasy world based on Warhammer and American football, Blood Bowl invites gamers to form a team of players from such races as: Orcs, Elves, Humans, Dwarfs and many other fantasy creatures, and launch themselves into battle in the bloodiest of arenas. This strategy sports game combines a fine balance of tactics and bone crunching action!
The game offers two game modes. The first, which is fully real time, offers a spectacular gameplay. Intense battles between blocking linemen and daring displays of agility of players leaping and dodging through opponents tackle zones, while powerful spells and dirty trick special plays are unleashed across the pitch; all this creates a highly charged atmosphere. Of course, since it is sometimes difficult to keep an eye on the entire field at once, the game’s interface offers different tactical and strategic setups, while the AI is responsible for managing the players on the field.
The second game mode, an actual turn-based game, is a treat for players of the original board game because it is an exact replica of Games Workshop's tabletop masterpiece. The original rules have been faithfully reproduced, and it contains all of the devices, strategies, play and rhythm of the original game.
The single-player experience allows the player to manage a team throughout an entire season of Blood Bowl, through the Old World of Warhammer. The team will evolve over the course of victories, experience gained and awards won. With its immense depth, the game can almost be considered as a management game, from managing the popularity and sponsorship of players to the purchase and sale of players, as well as their aging, retirement and even death.
In multiplayer, the player will be able to throw down a challenge to other Blood Bowl players and participate in large tournaments on the Internet in order to climb the official ranks.
Blood Bowl is in development on NDS, PSP, X360, and PC, scheduled for late Q2 2009.
More articles about Blood Bowl