LEGO Rock Band is a unique family-friendly music experience, which will allow families, tweens and teens to experience a wild journey to rock stardom, combining the multiplayer music experience of Rock Band with the fun, customization and humor of the LEGO videogame franchise packed with brilliant chart-topping songs and classic favorites suitable for younger audiences.
Newly revealed songs:
- “You Give Love a Bad Name” - Bon Jovi
- “In Too Deep” - Sum 41
- “Accidentally in Love” - The Counting Crows
- “Aliens Exist” - Blink 182
- “Tick Tick Boom!” - The Hives
- “Breakout” - Foo Fighters
- “A-Punk” - Vampire Weekend
Previously revealed songs:
- “Song 2” - Blur
- “Kung Fu Fighting” - Carl Douglas
- “The Final Countdown” - Europe
- “I Want You Back” - Jackson 5
- “Boys and Girls” - Good Charlotte
- “So What” - Pink
Players will become rockers as they embark on a journey to stardom that the whole family can enjoy as they work their way through local venues, stadiums and fantasy locations on Earth and beyond that mimic the imaginative settings that the LEGO world offers. Also continuing the LEGO “build-and-play” gaming experience, players will be able to create their own LEGO Rock Band style as they customize their minifigure avatars, band and entourage, including roadies, managers and crew. LEGO Rock Band supports Rock Band instruments, as well as other music game controllers.
- Rock along to current hits and classic favourites that the whole family will enjoy.
- Use the LEGO character customiser to create and personalize your band, instrument controllers and entourage.
- Pull off killer riffs in LEGO themed Rock Power Challenges to perform amazing feats such as defeating a giant octopus, summoning a storm or demolishing a skyscraper.
- Build fame LEGO style by completing songs to collect LEGO studs – unlock cool vehicles, progress to new venues and unlock new characters and instruments.
- Express yourself with a personalized LEGO Rock Den that can be accessorized and decorated to perfectly suit your rock style.
- All-access gaming! Start off on Easy, and work your way up to Expert or try out the newly introduced Super Easy setting created especially for budding rock stars!
- Rock out using Rock Band instrument controllers, as well as most Guitar Hero and other authorized third-party music video game peripherals and microphones.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment's LEGO Rock Band will be available for the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and NDS, currently scheduled for release holiday 2009.
More articles about LEGO Rock Band