The game is based around one entity that ruled the world – This was simply called The Controller. The Controller handled the major decisions of everyone's life. People took it for granted that The Controller would handle every aspect of their lives for them. Under the rule of The Controller, people lived safe, yet uninspired lives of a promised prosperity. As time went on, several powerful factors known as Corporations came on the scene. In their separate struggles to gain absolute power, the Corporations waged war upon each other. The Controller even manipulated the war between the Corporations. All was going according to the plans of The Controller, but somehow, the forces of chaos began to rise...
- Prospective pilots can pad their bank accounts with credits earned from successful completion of 50 different mission assignments.
- Over 70 Arena opponents stand ready to defend their rankings.
- Employ a wingman for those missions where one AC just isn't enough.
- Take advantage of the brand new "weapon drop" feature to shed weapons after expending their ammunition stores.
- Dolby Surround Sound – Powerful sound increases game play and realism.
- Up to 4 players Battle Mode – Up to 4 players can play at any one given time on the same battlefield.
More articles about Armored Core 3