Set in the Middle East in 2048, Scorpion Disfigured takes terrorists combat to a new level after alien species and terrorist organisations are born from political crisis and the world is thorn apart by nuclear weapons and environmental disasters leaving nothing more than a mine field full of tribal wars, religious fanaticism and ruthless Warlords
Scorpion: Disfigured is a straight-forward first person shooter which puts the player in the shoes of special agent Scorpion. >From the start of the game it doesn't take long until he meets the first resistance in form of un-dead workers, super humans and security guards. To help him deal with the threat, he gets access to several different kinds of weapons ranging from pistols, grenades to machine guns and automatic shotguns as well as to the powers of his suit. Although Scorpion can carry many weapons at once, he can only equip three at a time and has to switch around the layout in the inventory if he wants to use another one.
- Futuristic storyline supported by multiple cut-scenes
- Combination of first-person combat and stealth action elements provides unique gaming experience
- Impressive arsenal of upgradeable weapons
- Characters can gain access to several paranormal psychic powers including ability to subdue the will of his enemies for short period of time
- Advanced squad-oriented combat
- Elite opponents that possess similar supernatural powers to the player
- The cutting-edge game engine produces a detailed realistic picture
- Set in Cyber punk styled earth.
Scorpion, previously known as Showdown: Scorpion, is under development at B-Cool Interactive, and currently scheduled for Q4 2009.
More articles about Scorpion Disfigured