Marking the first time in North America & Europe, pop'n music has a rich history in Japan that includes 15 console games as well as arcade iterations. This rhythmic game for all ages allows for players to play entertaining music with exciting graphics. With easy and intuitive controls, pop' n music takes full advantage of the Nunchuk and Wii Remote as you move up, down, left and right to original and licensed music.
pop' n music is also great for entertaining as it offers a robust feature set which includes a variety of game challenging game modes including co-op and battle modes to play against friends. In addition, you can customize your experience by selecting sounds, characters and stages. Even your Mii will be integrated in the experience as it reacts to the gameplay through its emotions.
- Easy and fun to play, basic controls move the Nunchuk and Wii Mote up, down, left and right, very intuitive controls.
- Customize your very own avatar, upload your Mii, or choose from a diverse selection of amusing characters
- Difficulties range from the standard mode for casual users and challenge mode for core users.
- A variety of customization features:
- Choose from a variety of recorded sounds such as clapping or percussion sounds.
- Select from a total of 14 different characters and 6 unique stages.
- Use your Mii and show emotions such as laughing, crying, or being troubled.
- Assortment of licensed and original music to play with your friends!
- Downloadable song content will be available through the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
More articles about pop'n music