WET throws players into a heart-pounding, adrenaline-pumping adventure of double crosses and paybacks in which they’ll take on the role of problem fixer, Rubi Malone. Use Rubi’s dual pistols or samurai sword during any acrobatic move as you take on countless enemies in a number of exotic locations around the globe.
On a mission to find the man that left you for dead, you’ll master the controls that will allow you to create the most incredible fight sequences - limited only by your own imagination. Once you are able to chain together a number of moves, including sliding down ladders, running on walls, jumping and flipping, you will be rewarded with auto-lock and slow motion advantages. Featuring the perfect mix of humor and violence, WET is a third-person shooter experience unlike any other.
Voicing Rubi Malone is actress Eliza Dushku, star of Fox’s Sci-Fi thriller series “Dollhouse.” Dushku starred in the box office hit “Bring It On” and the television series “Tru Calling.” She is also well-known for her recurring roles on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Angel.”
“We are extremely excited to bring WET to gamers on September 18th,” said Vlatko Andonov, president of Bethesda Softworks. “A2M has created an explosive gaming experience and the action is non-stop from start to finish.”
“We’ve worked really hard to make WET different from any other action game available”, said Patrick Fortier, Creative Director at A2M. “When players experience the game’s unique blend of gunplay, sword combat and acrobatics, they won’t want to put the controller down.”
- Three Types of Gameplay – Seamlessly combines three types of gameplay: 360 degree slip-aiming mechanics, sword fighting and acrobatic abilities.
- Acclaimed Writer Duppy Demitrius – Written by Demitrius who is best known for his work on the action-packed TV series 24.
- Ultimate Interactive Action Experience – Over-the-top acrobatics with constant action that features aerial sword attacks, fantastic sword skills and high body count.
- Cinematographic Style – Unique retro film visual treatment with stylized over-the-top characters, an original 70’s inspired soundtrack and locations that span three continents.
- New Iconic Character – Rubi combines attitude, style and killer instinct!
WET, developed by Artificial Mind and Movement (A2M), is scheduled for release on Xbox 360, and PS3 on Sept. 15, 2009 in North America (Sept. 18 in Europe).
More articles about Wet