Take control of a raging tornado as you tear through open environments, chewing up the landscape and spitting out everything in your path.
Tornado Outbreak delivers humor filled missions and varying objectives, ranging from blustery mischief at a local trailer park to gale force feats in the middle of sprawling cityscapes. Diverse action packed gameplay provides both casual and hardcore gamers the ability to tear through towns in beautifully stylized high definition action. A new storm is upon us, tear it up!
The new trailer introduces Zephyr, the comic filled unlikely hero, and details 3 new levels of rip roaring gameplay. Additionally includes collection and time challenges, as well as a glimpse of the evil Omegaton in one of the multiple boss battles.
- Compete in time, point and collection based challenges with the option of playing through the story or fueling the excitement with added goals
- Tear through 11 high definition, beautifully stylized levels
- Delivers new character abilities throughout the game including enhanced movements and combo options
- Diverse action packed gameplay gets both casual and hardcore gamers tearing through towns!
- Expansive sandbox type gameplay and real time destruction allows gamers to destroy what they want, when they want, WHERE they want!
- Twist your way through crazy objects and comical characters expanding your tornado by auto collecting or implementing the advanced chain collecting-mode for more skilled players to snuff out villainous creatures
- Double the destruction by playing cooperatively with a friend in multiplayer mode
Konami's Tornado Outbreak, developed by Loose Cannon Studios, lands September 2009 for Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3.
More articles about Tornado Outbreak