Playing as the anti-hero, rage through the wrath of fearless enemies and build the nastiest and most profane army you can think of in this new-style invasion action game. Prepare to wash the mouth of your army with soap as they can’t help but engage in zombie bashing dialogue over a raging metal soundtrack that helps your channel your inner anger. If you can deal with the gutwrenching, Smack-talking, fluid-spitting, and limb amputating ways of your army, you can embark on your journey of vengeance to defeat the king.
- The Dark Hero Persona: This game atypically allows you to be the “evil” main character who serves as an anti-hero figure
- Create a Zombie Army: Defeat as many enemies as you can to transform them into your own personal soldiers
- Combo Attacks: Choose up to ten different combo attacks to fight your way through varied enemies ranging from animals to soldiers
- Show Some Personality: Prepare to wash the mouth of your army with soap as they can’t help but engage in zombie bashing dialogue
- Head-Banging Madness: A raging metal soundtrack helps channel your inner anger
- On a Mission: Get ready to face the king in the fifth mission for each of the four main areas
- PSP Ad-Hoc Multiplayer: Challenge up to three other players in VS play or collaborate with them in co-op play
Undead Knights is scheduled for release in North America on Oct. 15, 2009 while Europe will have to wait until 2010.
More articles about Undead Knights